Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Ramadan: A month And A Few Days To Go

raula   

Coofle;835962 wrote:
Raula
Waad mahadsantahay, Ducadana Ilaahay ha aqbalo waa iskaga baahanahaye...80 hours per week always you have to do the home chores by yourself ,plus studying textbook after coming home and having on-call nights every week.... Ajarkaygu waa in dadka kale ka bato....lolz...pl

Showqi
, Muqdisho ayaa waxa la iigu sheegay in ay jiraan process la yidhaa
"Faadumo Soon-Qaad";
Faadumo Bisha Ramadaan ayay kuu mehersanaanaysaa, Cuntada iyo hawlaha kale ka sokaw, Xataa cibaadada ayay kaa caawinaysaa "Ilayn guurku waa Iimaanka Badhkiiye" Walbahaarka caashaquna waa dagayaa......Bishu markay dhamaatana Meherkeegii iyo Xaal-maris baad iskugu daraysaa ood iska diraysaa,, Waaban la dhacay system-ka,
Faadumo-Soon qaad...
Diintu waxay ka qabto bal
Wyre
ha inoo sheego isagaa Wahaabiyada inooga dhawaaye...

Coofle...wale inaad sii fiican marid uu noqon hadaad mar howshaan dhex geshid kana baxdid..waayo dheg jalaq siin meysid hasaawahad mesha ku bar'goyse..nafsadaada iyo nuxur kaagana hadhaawicin..maxaa yele..dumarku raxaadooda hasaaweba hanoqotee..waa maskaxdiyan! :D So you or she for that matter is attached from get go..Like the Salmon..

Showqi-saas ba laga rabaa..is noole mandhow!

Coofle   

Malika;836048 wrote:
Coofle - 'faadumo soon-qaad' waa daqaan laa garaneyoo especially among the societies that reside by the coast of the Indian Ocean, you will find the same daqaan in Zanzibar,Mombasa, Tanga, Dar es salaam etc - only the coastal towns.. illeen xita Mogadishu walagaa daqmaa sidaasi aah?

I am sure its un-islamic practice - it sounds so wrong, one cant marry just for ramadan then divorce when ramadan ends. Swahiligu wexee uu bixiyeen 'mke wa uji' = the porridge wife [porridgka ayee kuu afuuran]

Looking forward to ramadan, I pray I would be in good health and well being ..amiin

Swahili Guys know how to have a good time,,Hakuna Matata been kamay sheegin...

Well I should consider my views about people of the indian ocean, at least for Ramadan..Maxaa la yidhaa "Mke wa uji" there are few swahili here I will try to bring up the issue..who knows I might get lucky with some Porridge-wife :)

Coofle   

raula;836245 wrote:
Coofle...wale inaad sii fiican marid uu noqon hadaad mar howshaan dhex geshid kana baxdid..waayo dheg jalaq siin meysid hasaawahad mesha ku bar'goyse..nafsadaada iyo nuxur kaagana hadhaawicin..maxaa yele..dumarku raxaadooda hasaaweba hanoqotee..waa maskaxdiyan!
:D
So you or she for that matter is attached from get go..Like the Salmon..

Showqi-saas ba laga rabaa..is noole mandhow!

loolzz I thought it is the opposite, Ina ay dumarku Jidhka anfacaan, Laakiin Maskaxda dhaawacaan....Laakiin Hadii macaanka haasaawahu ka dhimanayo waan ka joogayaa,,,At least till I get married haasaawe is the only joyful thing that keeps the Depression away...No haasaawe = anehdonia which is major criteria for Diagnosis of Depression

wyre   

Bluelicious;836100 wrote:
Caday means toothbrush not toothpaste. Atleast that's what I call it.

Why Do You Need Toothpaste From Saudi Arabia:p

I Thought You Were Talking Ab't Caday-gi Xididka Ahaa Ee Ilkaha U Roonaa :D

wyre;836270 wrote:
Why Do You Need Toothpaste From Saudi Arabia:p

I Thought You Were Talking Ab't Caday-gi Xididka Ahaa Ee Ilkaha U Roonaa
:D

You should know what a miswak is since you live in arab country. It's this thing right here:

miswak-new.jpg

Apparently there is a toothpaste made from the miswak and that's what I was talking about. I'm gonna try it out see which one I like better. I can give you a review about it if you want to know it too.

wyre   

Thank You So Much, Waan Ka Istafiiday Sharraxaaga, No Problem If You Need This I'll Send It There And I'll Tell you Where You'll Take It From :)

Showqi   

Coofle, I really thought that you were pulling my leg with the Faadumo Soon-Qaad story, but then again when Malika confirmed that your story was a true story, I was like holy crap!!! believe it or not this is the first time I am hearing that this kind of service exist in a Muslim country.

I wonder where Faadumo Soon-Qaad will be employed the rest of the year!

Aaliyyah   

wyre;835127 wrote:
So Are You Ready For Ramadan?

Kitaabkaaga Quraanka Iyo Tusbaxaaga Ma Isa Soo Dul Saaratay?

No More Browsing Sidaan Filaayo, For Me Every Ramadan Waan Ka Fadhiistaa Net-ka And This One, As Usual Baan Oga Fariisanaayaa Insha Allah, What Ab't You Guys?

Lol@ tusbaxa iyo quranka ma isa soo dul saartay? ma waxa noqonay umad ramadaanta uun ilaahay usoo noqda. Ilaahay xaqa hanawaafajiyo, ramadantan hanugu simo. Ramadan kale in ilaahay nagu simo waa nasiib weyn, kuwii ka faaideysta alle hanaga dhigo. Imisa ramdaanti hore joogay oo tan joogin.

Juxa   

I am so ready and excited about this Ramadan. I got last week booked off work but now i am thinking of adding one more week.

Most of my family are going for Umrah, i wish i could go along and may even do so if my schedule permits