Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Living good married life: A Proper Geeljire’s Guide

Abtigiis   

Waraa naasir, inagoo saaxiib ah siday iigu danbeeysay unbaan arkaa baryahan adigoo burush wasaq leh ila daba ordaya, markaa horta goorma iyo meelma ayeynu ku coloownay? Waa su'aal.

Tan labaad, adigu wadaadada gabdhaha ku ciyaaraya ee leh waxbaanu mehersanay iyagoo raba uun inay tay ka helaanba mustafeeyaan, maxaad u difaacaysaa. Ninyahow ma taageeradii Alshabab ayaa wax kuu dhintay?

Tan saddexaad, everyone is using the name islam for different ends these days. Wax badan ayaa ka qaldan many things oo Islamic prefix ama suffix loo sameeyo. Islamic banking ayaa ka mid ah. Ilaa hadda wax uu kaga duwan yahay normal banking (other than being about calling your hostage a guest) waan fahmi la'ahay even after long lectures from islamic banking experts. Markaa i just want transpareny in our religion. There are too many obfusatory narratives and practices that all go under the name islam these days.

Settle down everybody....abti is just yelling the truth. Humans r not perfect & what u dont know cant hurt. I just came back from my first ethio date who is 19teen! booya... Its 10:30pm & everything is kol...nobody gets hurt if its on the down low.

But still, xalimoos out do dudes in this adventure...however, they r very smart in the holler-than though plays. See they dont have a dream...they are the dream!

wyre   

JB Adiga Iyo Abtigiis Waa Inaad Qadka Ka Fariisataan, Xilligi Sariirta God La Idinkaga Sameynaye Ayaad Joogtaan Oo Baaldina Leydin Ho0s Dhigaye :D

Abtigiis   

Lol! Wife is a TV and Girlfriend is a mobile. Mid baa ii soo diray at work. So you know what I talk about is pervasive problem.

Wife is like a TV,

Girlfriend is like a MOBILE .

At home u watch TV,

But when u go out u take ur MOBILE.

No money, u sell the TV,

Got money u change ur MOBILE.

Sometimes u enjoy TV,

But most of the time u play with ur MOBILE.

TV is free for life,

But for the MOBILE , if you don't pay, the services will be terminated.

TV is big, bulky and most of the time old,

But the MOBILE is cute, slim, curvy and very portable.

Operational costs for TV is often acceptable,

But for the MOBILE it is often high and demanding.

TV has a remote,

MOBILE doesn't.

Most importantly, MOBILE is a two-way communication (u talk and listen),

But with the TV you MUST only listen (whether you want to or not).

Last but not least ..

TVs don't have viruses,

But MOBILEs often do!

:D

Abtigiis;830535 wrote:
Lol! Wife is a TV and Girlfriend is a mobile. Mid baa ii soo diray at work. So you know what I talk about is pervasive problem.

Wife is like a TV,

Girlfriend is like a MOBILE .

At home u watch TV,

But when u go out u take ur MOBILE.

No money, u sell the TV,

Got money u change ur MOBILE.

Sometimes u enjoy TV,

But most of the time u play with ur MOBILE.

TV is free for life,

But for the MOBILE , if you don't pay, the services will be terminated.

TV is big, bulky and most of the time old,

But the MOBILE is cute, slim, curvy and very portable.

Operational costs for TV is often acceptable,

But for the MOBILE it is often high and demanding.

TV has a remote,

MOBILE doesn't.

Most importantly, MOBILE is a two-way communication (u talk and listen),

But with the TV you MUST only listen (whether you want to or not).

Last but not least ..

TVs don't have viruses,

But MOBILEs often do!

:D

funny stuff...now u gonna be in trouble haji!

Abaayo dee abti horalceeyen bo kuso arkey H-town...simply! Real man has no protection against hot xalimoos, not matter what hat hat he wears, i.e., a wadaad, a professional or moms boy !! Its all like needle in the hay-stack. Its gets us all the time.

Abtigiis....There's difference between Muslims and Islam. Unless, Islam clearly ordains prostitution, lumping prostitution with Islam is ill-advised. If people use Islam to their own ends doesn't justifying your words but let you be the judge of that.

p.s. I just saw the most horrifying video. This is for those who think women don't wander around. I would post the video but it's inappropriate to say least.

Horrifying in the sense that it's humiliating and utter disgrace for those involved. It is two cheaters that momentarily got stuck together horizontally.

Blessed   

Che, is it the Kenya video taht viral on FB. No one says that women don't wander, they just don't dish out 'pseudo-scientific' and religios justifications for it and society doesn't turn a blind eye towards it. .