Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Living good married life: A Proper Geeljire’s Guide

^LOL...Yes, it's. One of the Somali site posted it. I feel for the poor woman.

It's about ego-men thinking they get handle on things while also looking for other fruits.

p.s. Dumarka waa reer magaal waaye laakin, they cover their tracks well and kumana qabtaan next door neighbor...lool

Blessed   

Serves the disgusting cow right! The witch doctor, however, needs to start advertising his services globally. :D

^Still miskiinta waa kanaxey. I feel for the husband as well-no winners in this one.

LOL@witch doctor, he will be busy man shall his services be deemed useful.

Showqi   

Che that Video was posted here on Sol by our player...............Adigu waxba lama socotid naga tak:D

Showqi;831697 wrote:
Che that Video was posted here on Sol by our player...............Adigu waxba lama socotid naga tak:D

That's what I told him too. Have you checked out the video lol? I pasted the link above you :D

Blue n Showqi... I think Jb spend an hour a day looking for this sort of video, who can compete with him. I saw it today on Boroma network news.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;831701 wrote:
That's what I told him too. Have you checked out the video lol? I pasted the link above you
:D

Che, you were chicken:D...............JB had no problem posting that video (2bo xiniinyod oo labo kale loogu dary waaye)

Haa Blue, hadaan arkay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D

Che - Lool you are probably right atleast you are not as nasty as he is.

Showqi - Loooooooool @ 4 balls. What do you expect from JB the man can get away with all his dirty minded threads but he's funny though I gotta give that to him.

Che -Guevara;830490 wrote:
Islamic prostitution...seriously you couldn't find another way to make your point?

Jacaylbaro;830501 wrote:
looooooooooooool@Islamic Prostitution ... hahahaha
:D

I've heard stories about IPn (saudi/UAE). A house full of women (and presumebly their pimp) and what they do is they have rooms (like a hostel) and people go there, do a quick nikaax/marriage, and divorce at the end of the sex session. money is changed hands. The woman rests for a little while untill the next husband comes. Im surprised the SOL in-house professor is not familliar with this process.

Discuss.

OdaySomali;831727 wrote:
I've heard stories about IPn (saudi/UAE). A house full of women (and presumebly their pimp) and what they do is they have rooms (like a hostel) and people go there, do a quick nikaax/marriage, and divorce at the end of the sex session. money is changed hands. The woman rests for a little while untill the next husband comes. Im surprised the SOL in-house professor is not familliar with this process.

Discuss.

It's called mutah it's a temporary marriage the shia practice it but it's haram.

wyre   

OdaySomali;831727 wrote:
I've heard stories about IPn
(saudi/UAE)
. A house full of women (and presumebly their pimp) and what they do is they have rooms (like a hostel) and people go there, do a quick nikaax/marriage, and divorce at the end of the sex session. money is changed hands. The woman rests for a little while untill the next husband comes. Im surprised the SOL in-house professor is not familliar with this process.

Discuss.

Maybe Somewhere Else Not Saudi Or Emirates, Bal Soo Hubso Meeshey Tahay

Blessed   

Che, are there ever any winners?

Bluelicious,

Mutah is not that sleazy, the know each others names and share dinner a few times at least.. lol. This is pure prostitution and most likely a fabricated story.