Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

True love never dies

wyre   

Do they have story dee, haddey jidho story-na Xaajiga doesn't have sawirka unbuu facebook iyo meela baas kasoo helay,

by the way markaan arkay ciwaanka kore waxaan is iri Sheeko macaan oo dheer baa ka dambeysa :P

Aaww that's so sweet and beautiful to see that they love each other after all those years. True love never dies it only gets stronger with time. That's my ultimate goal to grow old together :)

love-and-romance-cards-2011-9-13-6-54-30

So fascinating how the cycle goes and after death they get reunited in paradise:

tumblr_lvcm8j6lfc1qfyysho1_500.jpg?w=640

wyre   

Jaceyl Is real for the married couples, But two online lovers and midda deriskaan jeclahay is not love I think

Paragon   

Xaaji, jacayl is a noble lie to keep humans procreating. Teeda kale all these pictures you see of wrinkled older timers supposedly inlove waa indhasarcaad - they're are selling something. Something which i can not as yet point my finger at.

You want real advice? Just get on with it and hope for warrior boys and obedient daughters.

wyre   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;829189 wrote:
Yaab badnaa dadkaan. Laba walaalo gacmaha isheysto after a long time of separation ayee wax kale ku tilmaamayaan. Doob dareenaa dilay maala dhihi iray. Duqooshinka amaan siiya.

Those in the first picture Indeed look each other :S

sharma-arke451 & Paragon - And for all the people who don't know that love exist or are not sure about it this applies to you. Love is something that exists in this world and is also mentioned in surat Ar-Rum verse 21 in the quran. You can find love before marriage or after marriage just look around you in the world and you will see.

“And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between you; verily, in that are signs for people who reflect.” (Quran, 30:21)

So as you can see Allah has put love and mercy between your hearts and it's something real and does exist. It's people who have been hurt in relationships that make it seem as if there is no love and that it is fake.