Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Texting

Aaliyyah   

Thanks for editing I was wondering about what moves that lady looks like shes about to beat up someone LOL

Chimera   

I barely text, maybe once in a week, and any texts send to me are never answered or disappear. I'm like the Bermuda triangle.

There is something strange about not seeing or hearing a person's reaction to what you have to say, it doesn't sit well with me, I get paranoid lol.

Aaliyyah   

Finally, someone on the same page as me. Thanks chimera somalicentric was making me feel all bad..lool

With the exception, that I always reply to texts. Maybe I should start ignoring them if i find them too irritating.

I'm guilty of taking my time answering texts :o not a fan of texting but I prefer it to long unecessary phone calls..

My biggest texting beef is ppl who walk & text - just the other day I had to elbow someone out of the way because they were texting and walking soo slowly through the door..in retrospect I was pretty rude to her but dammit if you're going to text, step to the damn side! argh.

grasshopper;826690 wrote:
I'm guilty of taking my time answering texts
:o
not a fan of texting but I prefer it to long unecessary phone calls..

My biggest texting beef is ppl who
walk & text
- just the other day I had to elbow someone out of the way because they were texting and walking soo slowly through the door..in retrospect I was pretty rude to her but dammit if you're going to text, step to the damn side! argh.

He wasnt a middle aged Faarax in the streets of Minneapolis, Was he? If so, I am sorry. that was Me. Yes, i text(actually I twitt) walking like a drunk modasoka :)

Anyway, People still text? Thats like so 2010ish. Tweet! #People.

texting is better than speaking to people. i prefer texting actually and really hate speaking to people who really have bad telephone voices

nuune   

People who use text are zombies or are not connected to humanity, they are people who need help of any kind,

my phone doesn't have text message feature despite having iphone and recently HTC.

I don't also receive text messages since there are no text message feature there.

I am not a person who calls people, nor I receive any calls too as my phone doesn't have a network to rely on.

The phone I have only accepts to be charged so I can use the calculator in it, and the time.

Narniah   

It depends who's sending me the text? If it's someone I care about, I will read it. I usually text during school hours and make phone calls during my breaks or after School.

There are times when it's more convenient to text, and making phone calls is awkward, like times when you lack personal space and privacy.

Blessed   

I neither text or call anyone, most wonder why I even bother with carrying a phone, it's a miracle that I still have friends...

Showqi   

I prefer making the phone call instead of texting even though my phone conversations are short anywhere between 3 to 8 minutes but there are moments where sending a text is more convenient then making the phone call, and in that case I usually text one or a two liner.

If someone sends me a text I usually reply with text. But if they keep texting I simply don't respond. Yaa faro xanuun lagu ridaa!

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah;826528 wrote:
ok this is one of those random topics lol. Nothing you will benefit from it. But, I am just curious do you have those few people in your life who text you more than they call you? and does it annoy you??..I am seriously considering of disabling the text function in my phone . I am sorry dont get me wrong i dont mind if someone text me one line..but seriously texting a whole paragraph? and no im not being mean. I am just wondering if anyone is on the same page as me?

salaam

lol...Aaliyah, you wouldn't want in a poem or buraanbur laguu soo text-gareeyo?:D

Faarax-Brawn;826694 wrote:
He wasnt a middle aged Faarax in the streets of Minneapolis, Was he? If so, I am sorry. that was Me. Yes, i text(actually I twitt) walking like a drunk modasoka
:)

no way, I would never elbow a somali person - it might come back to haunt me! ;) all other nationalities are fair game though...