Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Beauty and the Beast lol

LOL @ the guys above me.

Loooooooool. Oh my dear heart this so cracked me up. Who are they anyways the man looks familiar. This reminds me of a couple I used to know where the woman was very tall like the man in the picture and the man was very short like the woman. It would always crack me up seeing them walking hand in hand.

Anyways my ride and die chick I missed you, it's been so long since we both came across each other in the same thread due to busy hectic lifes. How is it going with you? :D

Showqi   

Bluelicious;821852 wrote:
LOL @ the guys above me.

Who are they anyways the man looks familiar.

Blue, it's Shaq o'neal the famous basketball player and his girlfriend.

This picture was already posted on Sol about a year ago. Don't ask me what JB's response was when he saw this picture.:D:D

Showqi;821858 wrote:
Blue, it's Shaq o'neal the famous basketball player and his girlfriend.

This picture was already posted on Sol about a year ago. Don't ask me what JB's response was when he saw this picture.
:D

Yeah his face looked very familiar to me. Playing professional basketball and having a girlfriend don't go together. Showqi knowing him I bet he was thinking the same thing as Yunis & wyre but then more explicit and probably added some things they didn't even thought of lool.

Chimera   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this pic is killing me!! No wonder he's such a easy target for Kevin Hart :D

She is strong though, the power of squats!

shaq-hoopz.jpg

She's carrying 150kg on her back.

Sensei   

wyre;821413 wrote:
Tan hadduu hal habeen u tago gaariga curyaamiintaa lagu qaadaa subixi lolz

She actually gave him a piggy bag ride(on her back) on the Jimmy Kimmel show. And besides, body size, humongous or petite, is not always directly proportional to waxaa aad sheegeesid.

Thank you, Chimera.

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;821864 wrote:
Playing professional basketball and having a girlfriend don't go together.

What do you mean?

Garnaqsi;821886 wrote:
What do you mean?

These professional basketball players spent alot of time away from home. With that being said it means temptation is everywhere and its big temptation since there are always basketball groupies who throw themselfs at them everywhere they go. It doesn't matter whether their girlfriends or wifes are beautiful and intelligent at the end of the day their sexual urges over power them then the faithfulness of the love of their life so they cheat on their girlfriends or wifes. Which woman would want to always spent alot of time on her own and always be constantly moving from place to place unless she is only after his money and is a golddigger. Many women who date professional basketballers are golddiggers.

People only tend to focus on the bright side of basketball but basketball has also a dark side where not alot of people know about. Many basketball players are male whores. There was a basketball player I don't remember his name anymore and he claimed to have slept with more then 20,000 women while being on the road in his basketball career. These girlfriends and wifes are of no use for them.

Che -Guevara;822129 wrote:
Wilt Chamberlain

That's some record.

Bingo that was the name I was looking for thanks Che. You can say that again it's more then a record it's insanely shocking.