Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Phone data shows romance 'driven by women'

nuune   

^^ It has being true since when the first human set foot on earth, since we are talking about married women, it is true for girlfriends as well, they double the number of calls and beat the married women calls.

In saying that, if I am called more than one time per day, horey baan ka furi, hal dalaaq dhac dheh..

I need my space, and tranquility

Malika   

^lol..unfortunately some women have a tendacy to love too much - somehow take over the role of his mother, wabee kaa badbadhiyeen their husbands.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;821500 wrote:
Gaaladaan and their shaqo la'aan cilmibaaris.

LOL, hence why we are witnessing the decline of the West.

Juxa   

Aaliyah I have been married forever

Studygaan waa kutiri kuteen. Teeda kale although elder or middle aged women may tend to be on the phone more often due to dayac/ neglect from the husband, the younger generation have no time, with work and careers and children iyadaaba waqti heyn

One thing is widely know: Men and Romance - not a good idea.

A man would call wifey to find out whether she filled gas full tank of the car last night but will hardly call her to say I love you.

Ninka raggaa dantuu kahadlaa, khayaali kale kuma mashquulo :D

Juxa   

Since he is likely qofka gaska dhameeyay oo hadana ilaabey filling the tank. Likelihood of danka hadal waa slim

Now shout after me cambaro I loof you ilaah amarkii

Taleexi   

Dumarkan wicistooda badan baa iga hor timi ... Please, for the sake of our collective good .... heed to this research ... oo si macquul ah u isticmaala laguhadlaha!

Juxa don't get angry dee, waxanu waa iska OK. Actually its a general woman and men thing and nothing to do with wife or husband alone or different sex partners.

You see while my sister calls me to find out about my well being, I call her when I'm in her locals to find whether she cooked nice food :D, so its natural manly thing and woman tender and kindness, waa wuxuu ilaahay ku abuuray naxariista iyo caring balse the west ayaa idinka waalay idin yiri sida ragi oo kale noqda however every little research they carryout fails them and realise their better at loving, caring and taking care of the kitchen :D

Aaliyyah   

^ If I was your sister i wouldnt even pick up the phone when you call cuz i know ur after some nice food and not my wellbeing. Naxariis daranida ma fiicna inadeer nabiga csw waa lugu dayda wuuna naxariis badna.dhaqanka adadagnimada iyo naxariisdarada iska badala..

salaam

p.s Juxa mashallah habiibti I wish you both long life filled with love and happiness.

Blessed   

LOL@ at the responses from the men.

Malika;821617 wrote:
^lol..unfortunately some women have a tendacy to love too much - somehow take over the role of his mother, wabee kaa badbadhiyeen their husbands.

Ma jacayl baa mise waa la ilaalinayaa? I've seen rag la ilaaliyo, it' so cringe worthy but talking / communicating with your other half a few times a day, when your both busy working people, is healthy. You wouldn't have a relationship otherwise, IMHO.

Interesting study.

"It's the first really strong evidence that romantic relationships are driven by women," he told BBC News.

Lool this is so not true.

Juxa   

Blessed qof bini aadan ah lama ilaalin karo. The more you impose, aadku dhagdhagto human nature is inaad ka wardoonto:)

Personally I have seen rag dhagdhag ah Iyo dumar dhankax kudhacay

Few phone calls thro the day is best way to stay tuned

Juxa;821273 wrote:
Anti marriage, anti romance hadana anti women maa keentay

Btw the study waa been anaka naweydii..... Kasband still calls whether he is home or away

been called many things but anti-women,no.