Sign in to follow this  
Samsung

Breaking News: Al Shabaab Strike Again Baidoa Market Bombing 11 Killed 30 Wounded

faarah22;816828 wrote:
what's asinine about it my dear? elaborate, other just throwing around words.

Asinine is rather a generous appraisal for such a witless , weakminded remark only a zany could deliver . That you want explanation from Val is quite amusing...

^^well , i am sure that as silly as it may seem i can try to reason with the unreasonable but the notion of reconsidering my beliefs simply because alshabaab blew up another market and murdered another innocents people does not really come across, how i put it, as intellectually :D stimulating...

^ perhaps not but always be willing to consider the other side lol. Che brother I wish the issue in Somalia was a simply case foreigner vs. natives. If that was the issue, we would surely be on the same side, but as is always the case, things are more complicated then that. Unlike how you put, this is a terrorist vs. who ever cares about Somalia returning to normal. It is literally beyond me how someone like u can support or think viable a shababi future for Somalia but I guess to each his own. The other day, I posted a thread about the former minister mowled's shocking death know very well his death was at the hands of these terrorist u support call them local or whatever you like.

faarah22   

she can talk for herself, she is a big girl. you don't have to be an in the middle....... youre too old for her anyway.

the ugly face of terrorism is synonymous with islamic fundamentalism.Cowards who flee from armies & more than callously massacre women & children.

Raamsade   

Che -Guevara;816842 wrote:
AS are Somalis

No they're not. There is nothing Somali about Alshabaab. Their behaviour, tactics, ideology even the strain of Islam they practice are all alien to Somalis.

Sensei   

Time is of the essence for AS. Qarax or no qarax is not the question, but when we see of their last day is ? And in no further adieu suspense, it will come sooner iA.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto to the victims. Only if I had a shilling for every time I said AUN, kinda sad state of affairs.

Maaddeey   

HSM Press Office ‏ @HSMPress

With regard to the incident in Baidoa yesterday, the explosion did not, as reported by the Western Media, kill any innocent civilians at all

As soon as the explosions occurred, the #Ethiopian troops rounded up and indiscriminately killed 15 civilians around the site of explosion

The Muslims must be aware of such bogus reports that intend to sow sedition and disunity among the Mujahideen and the wider Muslim Ummah

Do not expect the Kafir media to give you an objective, accurate and impartial news regarding the Mujahideen or the Muslims Ummah in general

They have all the incentives to ensure that Kafir-led schemes and policies are presented favourably whilst demonising the Mujahideen

http://twitter.com/#!/hsmpress

faarah22;816828 wrote:
what's asinine about it my dear? elaborate, other just throwing around words.

Jumping on a tragedy like the above to preach disbelief, that's what. And claiming Islam and Muslims have a monopoly on violence? Just silly.

Give condolences if you are able, otherwise: Lakum dinukum waliyadin.