Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Interview with Dr. Cali Khaliif Ghalaydh

Somalia   

Wadani;816110 wrote:
So list them

I will do 1 that will evaporate the contributions of your entire kinfolk.

The founding leader of Somali Youth Club which was renamed Somali Youth League was called Yasin Haji Osman Sharmarke.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Somalia;816111 wrote:
I will do 1 that will evaporate the contributions of your entire kinfolk.

The founding leader of Somali Youth Club which was renamed Somali Youth League was called Yasin Haji Osman Sharmarke.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:cool:

Wadani   

I was talking more in the warrior/culture/arts realm. But when it comes to politics, which your example above falls under, i have to admit that u guys do seem to punch above your wieght. Kudos to u guys for that.

Wadani   

I have imediate blood relatives from ur region, so I have love for ur people. I just dont like the appraoch u two take, and unfortunately its one i c many of ur kinsman take. Thats the problem i have with yall. Just tone it down a bit, and others will soften up too.

Deeq A.   

Please respect the rules of the website and stop the childish insults. No you are not allowed to call anyone on this website names.

This is the only warning you will get.

Taleexi   

Sheekadani waa cantarabaqash. Khaatumo is beyond any views considering the fabrication and/or distortion of the interview.

Aaliyyah;816136 wrote:
Xaajixanjuf adiga iyo moge isma dhantiin xaasid ba tihiin. Laakin xasidnimadina khaatumo waxba kama jarasiin ee iska daweeya aya nidhihi lahaa

Aaliyyah, the heck with xx, i for one support khaatumo state of somalia. :cool:

Aaliyyah   

Mr script hadaad gobolka khaatumo support gareesid then waad fiicantahay waa in aad tageerta wixi somalinimo midnimo iyo wanaag ka shaqeenaya taas oo sameneen jacayl puntlan u qabtid. Reer Puntland iyo khaatumo waa dad walaalo ah yago laba kala gobol ah ayeey wanaag dhex ooli karta marka la iska dhaafi farole oo walaladi aflagadeyey iyo inti u hesasa.

Aaliyyah;816139 wrote:
Mr script hadaad gobolka khaatumo support gareesid then waad fiicantahay waa in aad tageerta wixi somalinimo midnimo iyo wanaag ka shaqeenaya taas oo sameneen jacayl puntlan u qabtid. Reer Puntland iyo khaatumo waa dad walaalo ah yago laba kala gobol ah ayeey wanaag dhex ooli karta marka la iska dhaafi farole oo walaladi aflagadeyey iyo inti u hesasa.

ms. Aaliyyah i support your khaatumo state of somalia, but i love PL and god bless Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole. i will let this time go, but in the future (since i do not get in the middle of khaatumo and their leaders), i will expect you to do the same. moving on, since most PLers on sol defend the honor and respect of our khaatumo brother/sisters, the same is expect of you. now if Faroole is the only obstacle to our neighborly/blood ties, then i'm afraid, since many of us love, can't stress this enough, the mujaahid, i'm afraid our relation will be complicated in this present/future.

Aaliyyah   

Faroole wuu afalagadey reer khaatumo taasi waa sheeko run ah. Aduu hadaad sida ku jeceshay waa sheeko ku taala and I didn't even insult him other than stating the fact that he badmouthed khaatumo. Tan kale faroole wuu cadeestay inuu khaatumo kaso horjedo marka shekadaada farole wan la jira khaatumana waan la jira uma malenayo in ay ismaqabanaso. Anyhow, I don't really care about who you support. You are entitled. But adeerka faroole asaga ayaa reer khaatumo agtooda iska qiima tirey..aflagadada ayuu umad dhan iskaga so horjediyey iyo hadalu iskaso tuurtuuro asago wax thinking ah sameen. Last but not least if saying the truth is hurting your feelings because we arediscussing your adeer then tough luck.

Liibaan   

kingofkings;816143 wrote:
ms. Aaliyyah i support your khaatumo state of somalia, but i love PL and god bless Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole. i will let this time go, but in the future (since i do not get in the middle of khaatumo and their leaders), i will expect you to do the same. moving on, since most PLers on sol defend the honor and respect of our khaatumo brother/sisters, the same is expect of you. now if Faroole is the only obstacle to our neighborly/blood ties, then i'm afraid, since many of us love, can't stress this enough, the mujaahid, i'm afraid our relation will be complicated in this present/future.

Mr. KingofKings, as obvious in this thread, you and your fellow Puntlanders get in the middle of Khaatumo and their leaders. Also, in this thread you and your fellow Puntlanders disrespected Khaatumites and Khatumo leaders. Remember this thread was not about Puntland!

- How we can respect your Puntland ? when you & your fellow puntlanders don't respect our Khatumo State of Somalia

- How we can respect your leaders? when you & your fellow puntlanders don't respect our leaders, respect is 2 -way-street.