Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Interview with Dr. Cali Khaliif Ghalaydh

Aaliyyah;816062 wrote:
reer somaliddiid (scriptka wadani la baxay) .

oxymoron, defined as using contradicting terms, comes to mind often when confronted with ignorant fools.

Wadani;816066 wrote:
Hey Aaliyah, im not Soomaalidiid. Dont call me that please. Nin wadani ah baan ahay oo soomaalinimadu lafta kaga jirto.

haraam. maxaa beenta kugu wada. kuluha i am not somalidiid. secessionist please.

Wadani   

Listen, I can swear on the Quran that im more patriotic than u and ur fellow comrades on this site. All u talk about is Puntland this and Puntland that, and spew hatred and venom against everyone else, whether its Somaliland, Khaatumo and or block in the south. Name one group ive disparaged since ive been on this forum. I challenge u. I do not subscribe to ur parochial and ostensible patriotism. Im a real Wadani, hence my name and wish only the best for Somalia, unlike u.

Aaliyyah;816062 wrote:
reer somaliddiid (scriptka wadani la baxay iyo wixi la mid ah gartaye oo wanaag kama sugaye) adiga moge cali khalif muxu ka cunay waa yaabe? you are showing your true colors sxb. Waxa ugu cadheesantahay waa qeebta wacan ee weyn uu ka qaatay in la sameeyo maamulka khaatumo. Adiga aya masayr ku haya oo qabileste ah. ee edab yeelo. Walahi waad caqli yartahay mesha walaalada reer khaatumo aad u tahniyadeen laheed ayaad adeerka faroole la safatay. waa iska aduun laakin adoo kale way buxan.

Aaaliyaah imisaan kula dadkanu walaalo kulama ah balaayo la walaalo ah umadaas inaga keen awoow Professorka waxay ku necebyihin wax kale maha Beri Bu Somalia prime Minister ka noqday Kursiga ay iyagu ku riyoon jireen xiligaas wa wax la yaab leh waxay uga so horjeedaan professorka caqliga badan eeh mucalinka ah.

Wadani   

I have sacrificed tribalism, and replaced it with a love that encompasses all Somalis, except those like u.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;816082 wrote:
Aaaliyaah imisaan kula dadkanu walaalo kulama ah balaayo la walaalo ah umadaas inaga keen awoow Professorka waxay ku necebyihin wax kale maha Beri Bu Somalia prime Minister ka noqday Kursiga ay iyagu ku riyoon jireen xiligaas wa wax la yaab leh waxay uga so horjeedaan professorka caqliga badan eeh mucalinka ah.

Stop lying, people dislike him because he was CabdiQashin's woman, he failed to destroy Puntland's economy and then got thrown out (literally). He was literally slapped out of office due to his failure to destroy Puntland.

Waana duuli duuli dalay. He even went to Emirates to apologize to Abdullahi Yusuf.

Wadani;816084 wrote:
I have sacrificed tribalism, and replaced it with a love that encompasses all Somalis, except those like u.

since you do not qualify to be a "real wadani", let me put you in your place; the day "people like me get love from you' is the day i disown myself and everything that makes me holy and wholesome.

Somalia;816087 wrote:
Stop lying, people dislike him because he was CabdiQashin's woman, he failed to destroy Puntland's economy and then got thrown out (literally). He was literally slapped out of office due to his failure to destroy Puntland.

Waana duuli duuli dalay. He even went to Emirates to apologize to Abdullahi Yusuf.

to which AUN Mudane Madaxweyne Abdullahi Yusuf said go apology to PL.

Somalia   

kingofkings;816089 wrote:
to which AUN Mudane Madaxweyne Abdullahi Yusuf said go apology to PL.

Damn right. :cool:

Wadani   

Facts r facts homie, and i use them to put people in their rightful place, lest they overstep the bounds. I love puntlanders, as long as they dont rewrite history and foam at the mouth at the thought of dominating other Somalis, who mind u are fiercely independent and r of warrior stock.

Well said wadani these people somalinimo waxay u yaqaniin their little enclave in la faaniyo hadh iyo habeen.

Somalia professor cali khalif is a smart leader and very educated and he is very patriotic cali khalif is a strong leader we know you opposed him because he Was not from the ssdf clan ali was against foreign countries interfering into somalia affairs. He made that clear when he was pm. Cali khalif is xikmaawi reer pudhlayn oo dhan hada la isku daro ilaahay igu ogyahay ka aftahansan.

Wadani   

Lol, poor lad. Please name these wars please. Im curious. And u didnt answer the question i initially posed to u.

Wadani;816091 wrote:
Bro, name one war ur people have won. If u wanna take it there we can take it there. Ur people have a shameful history, full of treachery, treason and cowardice. So it boggles the mind how u could see urself as [b[superior to me
[/b]
. Bow down waryaa.

thank you for accepting my supremacy over you and your people. the world is our witness. :cool:

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;816094 wrote:

Somalia professor cali khalif is a smart leader and very educated and he is very patriotic cali khalif is a strong leader we know you opposed him because he Was not from the ssdf clan ali was against foreign countries interfering into somalia affairs. He made that clear when he was pm. Cali khalif is xikmaawi reer pudhlayn oo dhan hada la isku daro ilaahay igu ogyahay ka aftahansan.

He's not a leader, but he is educated and smart (only in Somalia's international affairs). The reason he was opposed was not due to clan but due to who he befriended. He was a loser and now he is trying to make his way back into politics.

Which clan was Jama Ali Jama? Forget Khaliif Galayr, your secessionist region doesn't have a fraction of the minds the leaders of Puntland have.

History and today can attest to that.