Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Anti peace group steps up campaign to again derail peace process.....

burahadeer;814762 wrote:
that only puntlanders support vehemently with no compromise & others reject ,itself tells the whole story.

:D :D :D, in a nutshell, this is what Samafal has said, that that Puntlanders are happy or Faroole is happy alone must make this constitution bogus and fake and sadbursi :D

I have not read the whole constitution, If I did, surely I will find clauses or things that will bother me but certainly not things that will favor Puntland.

uchi   

So what if it favors Puntland? What will you do about it?

Bring forward your alternative~ Geez Somali's such backward people.

Samafal;814749 wrote:
I agree with Ahmed Diriye, this constitiution benefits one section of the Somali people and should not be supported and you ask me what's wrong with it? Look at Faroole, he's laughing with the president Sh Sharif and they seem in good terms!!! That can't be right! can it? I mean it always been the case, I'm happy when Faroole is not happy so the fact that he seems happy this time around makes me unhappy so that's why I'm against it.

:D:D:D:D:D

you are right timir lafbaa ku jirtaa Faroole otherwise would have complained, so maxeeynu samayn karnaa laakin wuu wataa toogadaan, i feel sorry Ahmed Diiriye , so long shirif is on board his caravan is doomed! don;t know how true but i was told he lives in a house that belongs deceased person from Puntland! so if true he has no interest in peaceful Mogadishu any way.

The Zero-Sum mentality is being exhibited by the folks that want to keep Puntland off-limits to the Federal Government while attempting to have a stake in Mogadishu. Puntland has its own president, constitution, flag, parlaiment & even bans TFG officials & civilians from Bay & Bakool from entering its territories. Why should it be allowed to impose a blatant clan agenda on the rest of us? With its thinly veiled clan agenda & temper tantrums, Puntland & the Humpty Dumpty PM are holding the rest of the country hostage & are obstacles to stability in Mogadishu. They have to be confronted in every way possible & derailed.

Somalia   

You have still to point out which part of the constitution favours Puntland over the rest of the country.

Please point it out in Garowe 1 Agreement.

Mario B   

Somalia;815143 wrote:
You have still to point out which part of the constitution favours Puntland over the rest of the country.

Please point it out in Garowe 1 Agreement.

RR maybe trying to articuIate that the semi-autonoumous nature of Puntland that makes it's territories off limits from the rest of Somalis but still habours a wish to run all affairs of others. i.e KS, SL, TFG and the rest.

P.s PL should pay it's federal taxes, as I suggested earlier 20% of the money it collects should go the central gov, plus it should accept federal troops in all pirates hotspots as it appears that the local anti-piracy agencies are in cahoot with the pirates.:D

Qandalawi;814955 wrote:
:D
, in a nutshell, this is what Samafal has said, that that Puntlanders are happy or Faroole is happy alone must make this constitution bogus and fake and sadbursi

I have not read the whole constitution, If I did, surely I will find clauses or things that will bother me but certainly not things that will favor Puntland.

whateva works for you is fine:D

Axmed diiriye asigaa isku magacaabay odayasha beelaha soomaliyeed meel lagu doortay ma jirto, wuxuu yiraahdana waa irrelevent since cidna uu taageero ka heysan juffadiis maahine,, PL Awood uma lahaa iney dastuurka bedesho for its favour hadii dhacdayna dagaal dhici doono marka ceynkaa waa sidaasee kala doorta

Somalia   

Mario B;815151 wrote:
RR maybe trying to articuIate that the semi-autonoumous nature of Puntland that makes it's territories off limits from the rest of Somalis but still habours a wish to run all affairs of others. i.e KS, SL, TFG and the rest.

P.s PL should pay it's federal taxes, as I suggested earlier 20% of the money it collects should go the central gov, plus it should accept federal troops in all pirates hotspots as it appears that the local anti-piracy agencies are in cahoot with the pirates.

Puntland is a federal state and will manage its own resources and politics. It also has a right to enter the affairs of Mogadishu as it is the federal capital of Somalia.

You guys should blame yourself for your negligence instead of blaming Puntland for its success. And there's no such thing has a federal tax, where do you get this propaganda from?

If this is what Puntland is dealing with no wonder it is ahead in every way. :D

I ask you again, point out to me where in Garowe 1 you disagree with?

The only disagreement these folks have is that the peace agreement was signed in Garowe. That they want Somalia and not a City in Somalia is the deepest of fallacies. Mogadishu is our capital, Hargaysa is our city and so is any other town, village and region of the republic.

AsadSL   

Somalia and Somalis are confused we have Somalis who are from somali Galbeed NFD who say they are from Somali republic but we all know Somalis do not only consider The Somalia borders Somalia. Dad wareersan banu nahay.

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;814757 wrote:
Why the need to change the 1960 axdi horta? That was a perfect one as far as Soomaalida is concerned. Haddii loo badalaayo iskutagnimada (federalism), qeyb ayaa loogu dari karay but completely revamping it is useless. Then again Soomaali ma qorin, sida kii 2004 Nayroobi lagu qoray dad kale qoray waxaan. Soomaalidii ayeeba kala bixinayaan haddii la raaco kii 2004 la sameeye.

Kii Gaarisa ku dhashay ama tii Qalaafe ku dhalatay Soomaali ma'aha ayaa la dhihi doonaa maanta.

good point.

http://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2011/jan/17529/in_search_of_a_somali_constitution.aspx

The international community's approach has been based on the groundless assumption that Somalia does not already have a constitution.

But Somalia does have a legitimate, balanced, democratic and Somali-owned constitution, which was drafted in 1960 and ratified through a referendum in 1961. Moreover, this constitution is not identified with any of the country's groups.