Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Anti peace group steps up campaign to again derail peace process.....

Recovering-Romantics;814188 wrote:
The Galgacayo Accords by PM Omar Abdirashid Sharmarke clearly call for TFG financial assistance to Puntland.

The TFG should be financing the Hobyo Port & Baladweyne's Airport, this is a better investment than rewarding Farole's shenanigans.

I agree, TFG should build Hobyo port and Beledweyne airport. Its a good move, but we are talking about the TFG that can not even build Mogadishu airport let alone some other area...

Are you still claiming that TFG funds Puntland? You do know Puntland has a budget and I have never seen TFG funding as a source of income to the State.

Or is it a case of covering up ones failures by blaming others? :D

Halkaan waxaan soo qaatay farqiga u dhaxeeya awoodaha Dawlad Goboleedyada iyo Dawladda Dhexe ee ku xusan Dastuurka.

Awoodaha gaarka ah ee Dowlad goboleedka:

Dowlad goboleedayada ku jira nidaamka federaalka Soomaliya waxay ikhtisaas u leyihiin:

(a) arrimaha leh dabeecad degaan ama dowlad-goboleed;

(b) arrimaha sida tooska ah u saamaynaya gaarsiinta muwaadiniinta adeegyada bulshada;

© arrimaha saameynaya dowladaha hoose iyo adeegyadooda;

(d) arrimaha saameynaya dhaqaalaha gobolada iyo degmooyinka iyo horumarka dhaqaale ee dowlad-goboleedyada ;

(e) arrimaha saameynaya maaliyada guud (canshuuraha iyo kharashayda dowladda) ee dowlad-goboleedyada;

(f) arrimaha saameynaya nolol dhaqameedda iyo madaddaalada ee dawlad-goboleedyada ama,

(g) kaabayaasha leh ujeedooyinka degaan ama gobol.

Awoodaha Wadaagga ah ee Dowladda Federaalka iyo Dowlad-Goboleedyada

Awoodaha Wadaagga ah ee Dawlad-goboleedyada

- waxaa ka mid ah arrimaha uu sharciga dowlad-goboleedka mudnaanta ka leeyahay kan Federaalka arrimaha la xiriira duruufo degaan, kala duwanaansho dhaqan iyo u soo dhaweynta xukunka dadka , balse ay dhisida kartida dowlad-goboleeddu qaadaneyso waqti.

Awoodaha Wadaagga ah ee federaalka

– Waxaa ka mid ah arrimaha uu sharciga federaalka mudnaanta yeelanyo marka is-qabad yimaado.

Awoodaha Gaarka ah ee Federaalka

Xukuumadda Federaalka waxay ikhtisaas u yeelanaysaa arrimaha soo socodo:

(a) kuwa sida tooska ah u saameynayo midnimada qaranka; .

(b) kuwa saameynaya xiriirada dawliga iyo amniga qaranka tusaale ciidamada qalabka sida,

© ka hortagga argagixisada iyo burcad-badeedda;

(d) kuwa saameynaya horumarka, xannaaneynta iyo maamulka dhaqaalaha dalka;

(e) kuwa saameynaya nidaamka maaliyadda dawlada iyo in taageero maaliyadeed ee ku dhisan cadaalad loo fidiyo xubnaha federaalka;

(f) muwaadaninimada iyo arrimaha kale ee saameynaya in dadku si siman u helaan cadaalad iyo sinnaan;

(g) kuwa u baahan qalab iyo khibrad farsmo sare (tusaale awood nukliyeer ah, a woodda dab-dhalinta guud iyo la-dagaallanka dembiyada waaweyn);

(h) hay’adaha qaranka ee waxbarashada, caafimaadka IWM;

(i) arrimaha guud ahaan sida tooska ah u saameynaya in ka badan hal dawlad-goboleed ama dhammaantood ama dalka oo dhan, waa in ay hoos yimaadaan taxa awoodaha wadaagga ah ee federaalka.

Carafaat   

Looool@ Anti peace group. Everyone has to accept Duke's constitution or your anti peace.

Dadka ma xoolo ayaa mooday? :D

Carafaat;814293 wrote:
Looool@ Anti peace group. Everyone has to accept Duke's constitution or your anti peace.

Dadka ma xoolo ayaa mooday?
:D

You are antipeace if you go against the wishes of Garoowe community kkkk

Shinbir Majabe;814176 wrote:
Guys, qof aqriyay Dastuurka ma idinku jiraa? waxa aad ka doodeysaan waxay ku qoran tahay Dastuurka. Qofki raba inuu Dastuurka eedeeyo bal ha soo xigto qodobka ama faqrada uu shakiga ku jiro. Dastuurka wali waa qabyo-qoraal, wax badan baa laga badali karaa.

Sheekadaan Muqdisho vs Puntland ah caafimaad ma lahan, Muqdisho waa caasimaddi Dalka, hurumarka laga sameeyo waxay saameyneysaa dalka oo dhan (including Puntland) and vise versa.

Good point, laakiin dadkaan Axmed Diiriye iska hormariyay and blame the constitution belongs to Garoowe, bal wax soo fahamsii.

Like I said, its the old usual crocodile tears of getting a way to keep the chaos to continue and hold this nation a hostage.

Carafaat   

It's good Muqdisho folks are getting more vocal and express their opinion on issue which concern them. For to long Al Shabaab, warlords have derailed people. To bad Duke doesnt see that and welcome their opinion, he rather wants them to silence and let his uncles set up shop.

Carafaat as if 4.5 was not enough or clan states and the new structure of clan federalism now they want to draft a clan constitution? Its getting stranger and stranger by the day,Bosaaaso Port revenues should be shared Mogadishu port revenues should be shared that's fair.

Mario B   

"PL" should shut up and pay it's federal taxes, I suggest 20% of the revenue it collects should go the central gov so that the federal government can quickly liberate all occupied lands. Most of the southern regions can't collect taxes or lack proper administration as they are terrorist occupied territories, I think people need to have this in mind when they are finger pointing.

Carafaat;814329 wrote:
It's good Muqdisho folks are getting more vocal and express their opinion on issue which concern them. For to long Al Shabaab, warlords have derailed people. To bad Duke doesnt see that and welcome their opinion, he rather wants them to silence and let his uncles set up shop.

Who are the Mogadishu folks getting focal? Ahmed Diiriye does not represent anyone but his organisation which is the usual anti peace groups. As I have stated before the rest of the Somali clans, regions and groups are working to end the transition. A few secessionists and others who just have clan envy are just parroting the same old lines.

ElPunto   

Heh @ RR arguments or lack thereof. Somali cid wax isu ogol ma jiro. TFG doesn't give anything and neither does PL. Everyone do what you can with what you have.

The whole citizenship thing is funny. There was an uproar at my local coffee shop. As if millions of Ethiopians and other undesirables will take up Somali citizenship anyway.

Carafaat   

There is no Somali constitution and we reject this little piece of paper written by few individuals hand picked by Faroole and Sharief Hassan. TFG is gone anyway. :D

ElPunto   

^You can't reject anything. You're not even in the game playa. Tell Burmadow and others to make a break for it yo.

Carafaat   

Sxb, the Somali people are not in the game and they oppose and reject this constitution which Faroole and cousins advocate for.

ElPunto   

^The Somali ppl kulaha - last I checked Faroole and his cousins are Somali ppl. Ninki qol isku soo xiray baa tahay - sheekadaan ka dhex bax.

Carafaat   

Elpunto, I dont know what your talking about. If its about Somaliland ambition to seek international recongnition, I oppose that.

But I also oppose the dirty politics played by few politicians where ever they hail from. And this constitution xalaal maha, its a product of corruption, nepotism and clan politics. Just like all other policies Faroole is promoting in Somalia.