Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Anti peace group steps up campaign to again derail peace process.....

Recovering-Romantics;814137 wrote:
This is the kind of deluded thinking that made kilinki-5aad part of Ethiopia. No thanks, being xenophobic is healthy in this context.

Somaligalbeed is under occupation!! But decision of sovereign State to grant citizenship is within reason. I bet you hold Western Passport.

Naxar....Parliament will codify the laws and provide mechanisms to implement them.

General Duke;814138 wrote:
I agree, you also know the flip side of this is that the current government in Mogadishu does not pay anything towards the running of Puntland admin, does not provide public service to the people of Puntland. Yet it claims to be the national government and Puntland recognize it. Thus why are you upset? If Mogadishu does not pay anything to Puntland yet Puntland State recognize Mogadishu as the capital and this benefits Mogadishu in terms of international attention, embassies, schools being built, airport reconstruction as is the Turkish case.

Why are you upset?

That's not true. Puntland gets a percentage of the international aid given to the Somali government ( in fact, more than anyone else), it's students are being sent to Turkey & other countries for scholarship & infrastructure *developments that is given to the Somali Government also are shared with Puntland. Yet Puntland adds nothing of value to the government in Mogadishu except manufacturing one artificial political crisis after another. Just today, the salaries of TFG Troops in the Jubba & Gedo Region were paid...with tax money levied on the people of Mogadishu. Under the upcoming so-called Constitution, this robbery will be legalized & the people of Mogadishu will gain almost nothing in return. It's an unprecedented immoral act & it should be fought.*

Naxar Nugaaleed;814140 wrote:
all those angry posts romantic and not a single thing pointed as what is wrong with the constitution?

I have an issue though, lol, the source of the law is to be the Quran and Hadith. What is the need for lawmakers or a parliament if that is so.

I have already pointed out that the issue of Mogadishu & granting citizenship to non-ethnic Somalis is not going to be acceptable to the Somali people. Let's wait till April 15th, for more preposterous laughable suggestions.

I am surprised they didn't present this thing on April 1st as an elaborate April Fool's Joke.*

Che -Guevara;814143 wrote:
Somaligalbeed is under occupation!! But decision of sovereign State to grant citizenship is within reason. I bet you hold Western Passport.

Naxar....Parliament will codify the laws and provide mechanisms to implement them.

You bet right that I hold a Western Passport from a nation built from the ground up by immigrants.

Yes, a gradual occupation that manifested itself ultimately. You can limit your citizenship for all scheme to kilinka-5aad. Don't share your fetish with us because we are not interested.

buddy, revenue sharing is a different topic, open a different thread. fyi, there are people of mogadishu. mogadishu is capital of a country for the love of God.

Che, am laughing at the thought of bunch of gel jire codifying Islamic laws. As for implementation, as in any government, the implementation of laws is the job of the executive branch. I am certain this is just lip service and the making of laws will be left in the hands of law makers but with so much confusion already, not sure that this is helpful. Did you hear the other day, 50 members of parliament told the government that they can not dismiss members of government without the consent of Parliament. your dealing with people like that.

Recovering-Romantics;814145 wrote:
That's not true. Puntland gets a percentage of the international aid given to the Somali government ( in fact, more than anyone else), it's students are being sent to Turkey & other countries for scholarship & infrastructure *developments that is given to the Somali Government also are shared with Puntland. Yet Puntland adds nothing of value to the government in Mogadishu except manufacturing one artificial political crisis after another. Just today, the salaries of TFG Troops in the Jubba & Gedo Region were paid...with tax money levied on the people of Mogadishu. Under the upcoming so-called Constitution, this robbery will be legalized & the people of Mogadishu will gain almost nothing in return. It's an unprecedented immoral act & it should be fought.*

Hold your horses adeer. What has the International Communities scholarships and assistance got to do with Mogadishu's port & aiport revenue? You seem to be jumping from one issue to the next at will.

Puntland does not receive a single penny from tax revenue outside of the State. Thus now are you saying they should not get any scholarships from the Turks, or any forms of international community assistance? Can you kindly clarify this for me? Thanks

Same old story, same old crocodile tear and some old tactics to keep hostage the Somali capital and derail the progress has been made thus far.

People attack Garowe for clanish reasons, but Garowe Somaali ayay isku keentay inay iyagu iskood ugu wada doodaan waxna kuheshiiyaan. Dastuurku waxba maqabo haday wax jiraana wax wayn and certainly not things that would favor Faroole or his region over others but Garowe ayaa cuqdad dadka kahaysaa but it is a Somali city.

There is no issue with Mogadishu and seriously, your getting worked up about Somali citizenship. As we speak, there is a guy in bakara market selling somali passports for a few shillings... Will be lucky if we get some tourist any time soon let alone immigrents

Recovering-Romantics;814150 wrote:
You do not have to be a constitutional expert to know that this so-called constitution is a big joke.

Again you have brought no valid argument what so ever aside from old confused Ahmed Diiriye is seeing a certain clan in his nightmares.

Recovering--And immigrants can help Somalia rise. It's good experiment that works and I am sure you could attest to that. That said, try to understand this without all the emotions, there's difference between sovereign nation that independently decides laws on citizenship and territory under occupation where a concept of citizenship is imposed. So, you really can't compare Somaligalbeed to Somalia. Shall Somaligalbeed be free one day and decide to grant citizenship, that's fine but now they don't have those options.

It doesn't matter what you are interested in. It's beyond your control or mine.

Recovering-Romantics;814150 wrote:
You do not have to be a constitutional expert to know that this so-called constitution is a big joke.

you're right. but why stop there. you don't have to go to medical school to be doctor. with mind set like RR, why would a sane person wonder the issues plaguing Somalia.

Naxar Nugaaleed;814157 wrote:
There is no issue with Mogadishu and seriously, your getting worked up about Somali citizenship. As we speak, there is a guy in bakara market selling somali passports for a few shillings... Will be lucky if we get some tourist any time soon let alone immigrents

In fairness, we could barely stand each other. Introducing foreigners might be backfire...lool We will call them .05.

General Duke;814153 wrote:
Hold your horses adeer. What has the International Communities scholarships and assistance got to do with Mogadishu's port & aiport revenue? You seem to be jumping from one issue to the next at will.

Puntland does not receive a single penny from tax revenue outside of the State. Thus now are you saying they should not get any scholarships from the Turks, or any forms of international community assistance? Can you kindly clarify this for me? Thanks

Part of the tax money collected in Mogadishu finds its way to Puntland & deals signed between the TFG & Puntland such as the ones signed Galgacayo in 2010 clearly stipulate financial contribution to Puntland. In return, Puntland contributes nothing except creating one artificial political crisis after another.

Puntland has the right to receive international aid & scholarships. But why is the current Prime Minister only interested in Puntland & not other regions such as Galmudug, Hiiraan State, & other regions?

As I said, It's a clan agenda; and Farole & Co. are attempting to legalize this theft and present it as a constitution. Its quite laughable, really.