Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hoyada Magaceed?

^^:D@ video - habaar idinku dhac - 'habartaa' kulaha - that is not nice word to call mother - i cringe evertime i hear someone refer to their mother as "habartey or habarta"

NGONGE;811636 wrote:
^^ You're not alone, saaxib. But at least you're one of the brave few to reply to this thread. There are three hundred others who are viewing it from a distance and not even daring to post on here and refuse to tell us their mother's name.
:D

p.s.

VAL, if Nin Yaaban is "Nadiif" for telling us his mother name, does that mean that Sayid & Carafaat are "wasakh"?

and what does that make you since you also refuse to reveal - najis?

Carafaat;811644 wrote:
I told you I dont want you to hack my mailadres.Laakinse Sayid kolay waxbu qariniyaa. Twitter macaa waxba masoo galiyo.

Where do you get the idea that i have twitter account?

wyre   

Somalicentric;811609 wrote:
Wambui Njeri Murunga Wangari... i come from a matrilineal line
:)

Lolz :D:D

Ngonge is looking for his lost brother SOL inuu ku dhex dhumay buu ku hami weynyahay

My mom's Name {Fatima Abshir Ahmed Yey} Cousin of {Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed Yey} :D:D

Juxa   

Seriously do people use their hooyo name as passwords?

Even if u use as a set up, you can always change it

I expect ngonge uses numbers lix boqol lixdan iyo lix:)

Ps sayid waa geesi but I expected Aaliyah to say more

Juxa,

Apparently a lot of people use their loved ones' names and DOBs as passwords. Easy to remember.

NGONGE;811636 wrote:

p.s.

VAL, if Nin Yaaban is "Nadiif" for telling us his mother name, does that mean that Sayid & Carafaat are "wasakh"?

Hey hey, baxar hay gelin, sidaas maanan uga jeedin and Sayid knows that.

PS: Sayid, now I understand why you chose that handle.

This is an offensive question indeed, not that its wrong to mention your mothers name but to ask a man, an old man, this is what you ask a child, a ten or 7 year old kid, not a full grown man unless you have an essential reason.

BOB   

Juxa;811563 wrote:
my mom's name is xadiya cumar

May Allah reward her with the highest place in Jannah Insha Allah.

NGONGE, I do not have any problem in sharing either my real name or my mother's name (bless her soul), However I know exactly where you're coming from and I don't want to generalize here but most Somalis are paranoid for whateverf reason the same way I can attest that the most people I've met here in Europe both males or females are somewhat paranoid and superficial which is amusing to say the least and some protray themselves as they're indeed Ibrahim Jogoo and not the bloody qaxooti whose life record are in the UK data system from the moment he arrived to the day he'll die...buufis is well and alive in Britain. :o

My mother's name is Mariam, born in Mombasa died in Nairobi and if you didn't know my name before, it is Abdirahim, now go on and steal the few cents that me and MZanzi have been saving all these years. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE, I will give you a little info about my mothers. One grandma's name is Khadiijo Garaad. My great grandma name is Xalan Boqor. My ayeeyo was killed in the Italian bombardment of Baargaal in 1925. I will not reveal any more than that. Ilaahay jannada ha ka waraabiyo hooyo iyo ayeeyooyinba. Aamiin.