Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

What is wrong with Atlanta Weather?

Taleexi   

Since I've arrived in ATL two days ago. I've been suffering from allergy, chief among them consecutive sneezing, eye irritations, hot weather with humidity. However, the natural beauty of the plains of Georgia is splendid and evergreen. But how can one enjoy all of these while someone is dealing with all sort of issues?

Ma rabo inaan idhaahdo: Atlanta daawo dacalada.

Carafaat   

meeshu meelmaha. waxaa tagtaa Savanah, 3 hours drive to the coast. Historic city, you can walk to everywhere instead of driving, pleasent sea climate.

raula   

get some real good southern food....tripe soup..maybe w/some cornmeal along w/it to wash down the soup...& you'll be down in HOTLANTA! good luck.

Dear Taleexi it sounds like you are suffering from hay fever from the sympoms you mentioned. There is much you can do against hay fever check with your doctor.

The best advice I can give you which works perfectly immediately to relieve the symptoms is to do a sinus cleaning with salt water see it as a spring cleaning for your nose. I guarantee you after that you will feel alot better and experience those symptoms alot less frequently.

If you don't know how to it's easy look at the image below:

Neti_Girl3.jpg

Abwaan   

Taleexi;811057 wrote:
Since I've arrived in ATL two days ago. I've been suffering from allergy, chief among them consecutive sneezing, eye irritations, hot weather with humidity. However, the natural beauty of the plains of Georgia is splendid and evergreen. But how can one enjoy all of these while someone is dealing with all sort of issues?

Ma rabo inaan idhaahdo: Atlanta daawo dacalada.

lol...ma waxaad mooddey in meel walba hawadii aan isla ogeyn ay kaaga horrayso?:D