Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Galmudug oo gabar siisay Shiikh Shariif VIDEO

Mario B   

Dhaqankaan carbeedna waa lala dagaalami waana la burburin IA. Somalina.

I think what the Galmuudug did is our culture, no need to blame the Arabs here.

The odd thing here is, Sheikh Shariif brought the story himself and talked about it, Why? He should have buried it under rug or should have at least accepted it without the camera and the mic. The man must learn how to separate politics from tradition, he shouldn't have mentioned this in this press release, and certainly not on camera or publicly.

^Lool, whatever he said kolay waa lawada maqlay oo laga duubay but he shouldn't have said anything to do with this issue at all, at least not publicly, that's my point.

Mario B   

I don't see any embarrassment here, he refused the offer and also unlike Ngonge I don't see another Somali politician using this to gain a political advantage, the IC will view this as a domestic non issue.

Mario B   

*Blessed;811290 wrote:
He said isma sheegayo inay wax iga banaanyihin laakin waan aqbalay. Such a playa! LOL.

LOL, Isn't that a polite decline?

*Blessed;811290 wrote:
He said isma sheegayo inay wax iga banaanyihin laakin waan aqbalay. Such a playa! LOL.

Looooooooooooooool

Does this indicate that there are few unofficial ones, we know he has two official but since the allowed number is 4, what does that statement above indicate :D :D

The man is truly energetic, I need to have/eat whatever he eats :D

ElPunto   

I heard he already filled the quota. Unless one was fired of late. No se. Somalis do like to trade down once the old model is no longer in prime condition.