Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Al Shabaab's worst nightmare, Maddeey and Che watch and weep

Carafaat   

It's quite clear children have been forced and are not laughing in the Shabaab hel area's. Your Shabaabi propagand failedm

nuune   

You lost Carafaat on this, there is always another time though, oo boqolaalka daawanayana ma la soo qasbey loooolz

NGONGE   

Carafaat;809668 wrote:
It's quite clear children have been forced and are not laughing in the Shabaab hel area's. Your Shabaabi propagand failedm

War tan o qir ninyaho. Dhinac kale ka soo gal.

NGONGE   

^^ I agree. Lakin he got you in this one. Marka, o qir, hadalka ka gur and when you see a hole in his words, hit him with all you've got. :D

Lool, true, Carafaat he got you on this one, markaa meel kale kasoo gal. This was an open goal, even Maadeey had the confidence to wait and take his time to finish it in style :D

Maaddeey   

^^ :) Always, man. This was not intended for Carafaat -as I don't take him serious, it was rather for this naive Naxar!.

NGONGE, one has to put a lot of an effort to see a hole in what I say! :P

Carafaat   

Ok Maddeey you have asked for it.

Still defending Al Shaytaan. War ka fogoow Al Shabaab we u dhamataye. Those kids in Muqadisho will never again suppport or be associated with Al Shabaab. Inshallah Marka and Kismaayo will be free soon.

Godane will be hanged by his people and in his birth city Hargeysa soon. Dont think any shababist can return to their clan any clan will defend Al shayataan supporters. Renounce it now saxiib.

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;809882 wrote:
I thought Kismayo fell to the Kikuyu or something or Aweys and Shangole were killed:D

They're not Kikuyu, they're part Kalenjin :D