Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

First pictures of xamar

Abwaan   

Masawirrada Oba waa i dhaafeen ma arki karo ee ii sheega in isagoo bun cunaya ku jiro haddii kale cayaarta naga daa oo kaas soo geli dheh.

waa asaga laftiisa, Nice pics Oba ! I was there last week for 5 days, for the first time and technically locked up in a f....Guest House, so never had the time to go out and have fun! fall in love with the city though.

waa asaga laftiisa, Nice pics Oba ! I was there last week for 5 days, for the first time and technically locked up in a f....Guest House, so never had the time to go out and have fun! fall in love with the city though.

nuune   

^^ is Xamar calling yet, things are good there now, at least, summerka would be better, this is when am goin, and few other Solers(minus Ngonge only in transit in Xamar for Hargeisa, wuu yara baqayaa).

Oba, good pics, that is Samsung camera, 12 pixels, not bad all, though you could have set the resolutions higher and later re-size it, overall, nice pics.