Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Legend Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has passed away....

Inalila wa ina illahay rajacuun...

Former President of Somalia, founder of Puntland State, the TFG, and a distinguished soldier and war hero, Abdullahi Yususf Ahmed has died today.

Long live Puntland and Somalia....

b-boy   

Former Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed in Critical Condition

We’ve just heard from sources in the United Arab Emirates that former Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed is in critical condition at a hospital in the city of Abu Dhabi.

The former president, and founder the current Transitional Federal Government of Somalia, was hospitalized today in the Emirati port city. Earlier conflicting reports that the former president was pronounced dead have since been proven incorrect, but Yusuf still remains hospitalized and his health is under close watch.

We will update this story as information trickles.

DissidentNation.com

duke can you verify any of these rumors??

Someone told me he's in critical condition but still alive?

In any case, if he's dead, AUN. I disagree with many things he did but he's with his maker tonight.

Somalia   

Somalina;808344 wrote:
He's was not a war hero neither did he find the TFG.

AUN, samir iyo Iiman to his loved ones.

Actually he is. He's the only Colonel to be given a division in the Somali Army and capturing his target closest to Addis Ababa in 1977, 70 km from Addis Ababa to be exact, a town called Mojo after Nazret.

He's also the only commander to have steered the Ethiopian invasion of 1964 when he drove them 15 km into their own territory where he was hailed by the Colonels on the other side because he was only 30 years old during the peace talks.

Atirisho   

K.O.W;808340 wrote:
^ FUK IT! Who am I kidding!

The Criminal is dead! lol

You are very disgusting human being. AUN would have been enough!

Atirisho   

Somalia;808346 wrote:
Actually he is. He's the only Colonel to be given a division in the Somali Army and capturing his target closest to Addis Ababa in 1977, 70 km from Addis Ababa to be exact, a town called Mojo after Nazret.

He's also the only commander to have steered the Ethiopian invasion of 1964 when he drove them 15 km into their own territory where he was hailed by the Colonels on the other side because he was only 30 years old during the peace talks.

I agree.

Abdullahi Yusuf is/was a legend and a war hero. If this news turns out to be true, he left an undeniable legacy behind.

Atirisho   

K.O.W;808355 wrote:

A bad legacy. A war criminal, a warmonger, and an Ethiopian puppet. But, according to Somalia, I'm a lier.

Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't anything of those things. Stop fabricating.

Somalia   

K.O.W;808355 wrote:

A bad legacy. A war criminal, a warmonger, and an Ethiopian puppet. But, according to Somalia, I'm a lier.

What bad legacy, this is the founding father of federalism in Somalia. What else is there to say? You are a liar sxb, nothing more nothing less.

And the Ethiopian puppet card doesn't work anymore, Ethiopians are in the country as we speak, maybe his logic seemed better that he thought about stabilizing Somalia way before the moryaans that used religion against him..

K.O.W   

Atirisho;808357 wrote:
Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't anything of those things. Stop fabricating.

He was a Somali hero. He was Somalia's best President. He was an Angel. He was Christ himself, right? He was a Legend. lol