Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Avenging Buuhoodle: Hitting Silaanyo Below the Belt

Abwaan   

Yaab Badanaa....Maxaa Abtigiis loo canaananayaa waa yaabe..? Haddii aan loo haysan maxaad sheekada gabdhaha dhan u soo hadal-qaaday. Anigu waxaan u fahmay inuu la yaabay yarka ay Khaatumo Booranaha ka tan badiyey ku noqotay oo xitaa mustaqbalka reerkii uu dhisi lahaa u burburinaya, sidaas ayuu isla hayn waayey Abtigiis caro oo uu u soo bandhigay arrintan madaxiisa ka weynaatey...Kuwa iyagu bahasha ku sii ciyaaraya oo u marmarsiiyoonaya inay gabadha Siilaanyo Aflagaaddeeyaan maba loo jeedo. Ka leexda odayga please.

Blessed   

Nuune, dacuurkee? Ma kii? Mid dhaama miyaad weyday? Xiin, dhib saas ah majirto, isagaa in la garab joogo lala taliyo u baahan.

Abtigiis,

It's not just this thread or story but several threads where you chose to narrate your political views by going 'through women' as Chimera demonstrated in his story. Putting the offensive element aside, it's petty and ugly and in my opinion you can to be better than that.

NASSIR   

In this way Abtigiis understood long ago the strength of women in politics. Keeps the issue of women alive in our political discourse.

Kaftanka inoo wada.

NGONGE   

Abwaan;807203 wrote:
Yaab Badanaa....Maxaa Abtigiis loo canaananayaa waa yaabe..? Haddii aan loo haysan maxaad sheekada gabdhaha dhan u soo hadal-qaaday. Anigu waxaan u fahmay inuu la yaabay yarka ay Khaatumo Booranaha ka tan badiyey ku noqotay oo xitaa mustaqbalka reerkii uu dhisi lahaa u burburinaya, sidaas ayuu isla hayn waayey Abtigiis caro oo uu u soo bandhigay arrintan madaxiisa ka weynaatey...Kuwa iyagu bahasha ku sii ciyaaraya oo u marmarsiiyoonaya inay gabadha Siilaanyo Aflagaaddeeyaan maba loo jeedo. Ka leexda odayga please.

I once sat with a guy in a coffee shop that was swearing to me that girls from your family, Abwaan loved to throw themselves at passing men. It made me so angry that I had to come here and share it with you. They say the one's from Nassir's neck of the wood play hard to get but later give in. Hada these are not my words, it's what I heard in the coffee shop and I am (I assure you) most ofended by it all.

(Cala hamaan ya fircoon).

Abtigiis   

Even Ngonge?... Ngonge? He has to resort to false analogies to make a case out of nothing? What desperation does to a man!! Adeer, the cats are all out of the bag and they are dead. Meesha waxba kuma haysid aan habar hebel baa la caayey aheeyn. This topic refers to plural women at no stage. It is talking about a single rumour about a single girl (from Presidential Palace -which makes it right to talk about) and a single boy. Where is the 'your girl(s)' thing coming from? I think Blessed and other people are writing comments on this thread while thinking about the Mahiga post. That is unfair. There is nothing sterotypical about a girl divorced or jilted or a man heart-broken. It is a daily occurance and this story is nothing more, nothing less!

But people are enjoying the benefits associated with 'flogging a reformed theif'. No evidence is needed to do this injustice, the records of the the beaten man are enough to justify the wrong act. Because Abtigiis have done few things wrong here and there in the past, Blessed and co believe they can cry wolf with impunity. They say the answer is "why insult women to make a political statement?". My question is "where is the insult?" Since when has to be divorced or threatened to be dviorced became an insult?

Abwaan   

NGONGE...if your motive was inaad dad dhiigga ku kicisid with your khuraafaad you failed that....Try again.

NGONGE   

^^ I'm only telling a story I heard in a coffee shop. What's with the extra questions warya. NGOGNE ha la daayo.

A&T,

War waan kaa qaliiyaay with your cantarbaqash hada ma anigaad ii jiisatay warya? :D

Your story in a nutshell is a 'waxa la yedhi' sort of thing. It is no different to any false analogy anybody may wish to share here because (read carefully now) it is only your word. Marka, anigu, I can read your story and give you the benefit of the doubt becase saaxiibkay baad tahay, lakin when a midget like Abwaan joins in and comes up with this odayga ha la daayo nonsense, dee anna waxaan maqaaxida ku maqlay baan sheegay. And, as you already know, the geeljire's in the maqaaxis of the world do often talk a lot of crap.

As for plural women and single women, maxaad ka ogtahay in ay gabadhanu waalashay ama habarwadaagtay tahay? War tit for taat, nacal shaklak. Hada markaaan Abwaan waabiyaay ayaad baqdin la booday, ka waran hadaan toos kuu iman laha, fulay waaxid. :D

Aaliyyah   

somalis always married from other clans. This is not the point. Shekada khaatumo iyo somaliland wa siyasad wayna ka qoto dheertahay waxaas.

abtigis dacayad sakhiif ah bu mesha la yimid. maxa tidhi ..horta do you think before you post wa iga suaale.LOL

NGONGE   

^^ The hate and curse came way before my input warya and, besids, if anyone picks on you unfairly as a result of my words there, I would happily jump to your defence. The mixture of my Arab upbringing and Burco background forces me to do so, saaxib. As for outrage, I am sad to know that my words didn't come across in the way I intended them. Didn't mean them to come across as a shout or scream, saaxib. They were more of a hiss. ;)