Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Avenging Buuhoodle: Hitting Silaanyo Below the Belt

Abtigiis   

If the pain of bloodied youth in Buuhoodle is too much to take for the body, the tears of a jilted lover is too hurting for the soul. Apparently angry about how Silaanyo handled the Khaatumo people, a young Khatumite thinks he can get even by breaking the heart of Silaanyo’s daughter and the thing is really getting bad. I think the boy should take politics out of love matters and behave. This is below the belt and it is ugly.

Tani waa sheeko igu cusub. Abtigiis, maxaad tidhi? You know who Silaanyo's daughter is dating? As well as his motivations and their personal problems? LoL...Somalidu dhib badanaa.

Malika   

^Lol - bisinka , you guys are too much. Baal gabdha iska dayaa hee, and deal with the old man and his crew.

NGONGE   

^^ it's a thread that was going to get a response either way. I was simply striking whilest the iron was hot. :P

Maaddeey is gaining an unwanted reputation these days (and it's all his fault). :D :D

Malika   

^ I know. l know...maxaa kaa aqaan, dee SOL leh laa isku yimadaa and whatever we reveal of ourselves baa loo qataa as its who we are. Anyways, good to know your a fellow 'party goer'...Loool

Abtigiis   

This is not a joke. As I told some of you, I meet a Khatumite guy who is a bit radical everyday for lunch nowadays. He is hilarious, but too political. He speaks to senior khatumo people like Galayr and Cali Ciise and infact made me greet one of them. The boy who is refusing to have anything with Silaanyo's daughter is apparently talking lots of other nonesense, including how he wasted his sweat on a separtist woman. The talk really was foul, but I sanitized the language. No one who knows how an angry Khatumite reacts can find it hard to believe what I wrote.

Malika -waan ku salaamay macaan.Laguma arag baryahan meeshan ee miyaad safartay?

Abtigiis   

ngonge, adigu waxba ma ogid. Dilaalka ayaa wax badan og ee warayso. Dilaalka waa Maaddeey waad taqaanaa. :D :D you heard last week in Abdisalam Abdullahi Maaddeey lacagtii wasiirka loo waday lagu hagaajiyey. :D