Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to arrive Garowe, Puntland

Abwaan   

Qandalawi;805939 wrote:
Loool @ Xiimaaye, waa ziidaaaazee, hookeeeey...

afp_puntland_president_farole_480_29sep1Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan.jpg

Loool...waa isku egyihiin maa soo waddaa?

Carafaat   

would be nice if Turkey PM visits Garowe. would give the town bigger boost.

I visited Tblisi in 2005, 3 weeks after Bush visited the city. the city was crumbling before the visit. all the places where the delegation visited were painted, build and reconstructed very well. it gave the city a big boost.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maykal/64328990/

Abwaan   

Carafaat;806115 wrote:
would be nice if Turkey PM visits Garowe. would give the town bigger boost.

I visited Tblisi in 2005, 3 weeks after Bush visited the city. the city was crumbling before the visit. all the places where the delegation visited were painted, build and reconstructed very well. it gave the city a big boost.

loool...Carafaat mukhalas miyaa Tblisi bal maxaa laga doonaa oo yaal:D...Mise Xabbad George-yaan ah baa lagu hayaa....? Now I know who Maykal is in flicker.

THe site reporting this is usually quite reliable and not a big supporter of Faroole admin by any means.

What I am quite happy with is the Galkacyu airport, Bossaso port development that the Turks have promised.

Cambuulo iyo bun;806322 wrote:
lol ani ma wareerin ur maamul aa waareeray

mamuulkey ga wa kan ka muuqato nabad iyo barwaaqo. bal se tell us about your mamuul:confused:

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;806318 wrote:
Markuu gobol ismoodo dal saan ayaa dhacdo. Lacag ayaa soo daabacaneynaa, ciidamo bad ayaa sameysaneynaa, calanka dalka iyo kan gobolka ayaa la isla simaayaa. Jahwareer iyo nus.

MMA....adiga Ciqaamo ma danayneysid baan filayaa, maxaad sidaas u leedahay? Maa ka joogtid:D

MMA only ever comments on Puntland and calls it a Gobol, when in fact its 1/3 of the nation land mass and more 50% of its coast.

However his prejudices will only underlined for the next time he claims he is a nationalist and want the unity of the country...