Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Which City In Somalia Is Most Developed?

The Hermet;805133 wrote:
I think youve had enough humiliation for one day...
:D

you can't even name one battle you and your lot has won:confused: okay. i have to start. i will name one battle you and your lot lost. Buuhoodle and the year was 2012. now your turn.

NASSIR;805135 wrote:
Boosaaso has over half a million population, according to the latest UN figures.

half a million:confused: are you on something:confused: Bosaso has past that figure many years ago.

NASSIR;805135 wrote:
Boosaaso has over half a million population, according to the latest UN figures.

ye right ,the whole urban puntland population is estimated at 187,000 by UNDP.One village of Burao is bigger than Bosaso & burao has more than 10 villages.

Cuqdad in the works!

burahadeer;805180 wrote:
ye right ,the whole urban puntland population is estimated at 187,000 by UNDP.One village of Burao is bigger than Bosaso & burao has more than 10 villages.

there you go again. talking about something you have no knowledge off. kullaha burao has more villages. fun facts. there more SLers that come to PL for work than there are PL that come to SL for work. that should tell you our differences. we are not in the same league.

burahadeer;805185 wrote:
somalilanders come to work in puntland??? are you smoking something or what??!! you lost my friend...same usual stuff.

have anice day.

saxib...parallel universe syndrome...Gajoooo aya shaqo loo tagaya...hahahah....

Seriously it shows why somalia neva settle..these kind people bragging about everything when they r the one in need who always depended on mogadishu,kismayo ,hargeisa ,burao etc...no one ,absolutely no one from otha regions live in their area with exception of few baidabo refugees who came recently and even those were deported back.hamham bay wax ku wadaan :D

Blessed   

This is how the comments in this thread sound to me...

Buurtayadaa buuraha u dheeree,

Heey, heey

Geelkayagaa geelba u badanee

Heey, heey

Reerkayagaa reeraha ka roonee

heey, heey

*Illahayow maskaxda noo siyaadi!