Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Which City In Somalia Is Most Developed?

Showqi   

Kingofins, No body is taking away your success boy. But your problem is you cant even walk but you wanna race with the big boys. I will suggest you First learn who to walk and then we will do the race okey.

Gaacuur, Showqi - you are both overestimating Kismaayo. Baidoa, Galkacyo, Burco. Booraama etc are all larger than Kismaayo. Going by Google earth that is. If you zoom into Kismaayo you will find that much of the outer areas of what looks like "the city" is just bush/farms etc.

Showqi   

Gaacuur;804860 wrote:
:D
:D Showqi, Ciyaal Tuulo wayba soo dhigteen! Indha adeeg badnaa..

Gaacuur, dadkaaneeti waa Indho adeeg iyo nus.

Chimera   

Typical Somalis, competing against eachother like individuals fighting their own shadows. Is it an inferiority complex, is it a village-mentality or are you guys too afraid to compete with non-Somali cities? I recall that before the war no city in East Africa was given a prestigious nickname like ''The Pearl of the Indian Ocean'' that Mogadishu was once known as, it had the only major Film Festival in East Africa and the largest Museum. I recall Berbera was the only city in Africa that boasted an airport serving as an emergency landing strip for NASA, etc, etc.

Why not focus on outperforming non-Somalis by transforming our cities into word-class hubs instead of this crabs in a bucket mentality?

OdaySomali;804863 wrote:
Gaacuur, Showqi - you are both overestimating Kismaayo. Baidoa, Galkacyo, Burco. Booraama etc are all larger than Kismaayo. Going by Google earth that is. If you zoom into Kismaayo you will find that much of the outer areas of what looks like "the city" is just bush/farms etc.

OdaySomali, malaga badbadin Kismaayo, Kaalinta 5aad after Mogadishu, Hargeysa, Baladweyne and Baydhabo ayay ku jirtaa.. it was the 3rd largest city marki Dawladdi jirtay, but due to conflicts sidi hore ma ahan.

Showqi;804862 wrote:
Kingofins, No body is taking away your success boy. But your problem is you cant even walk but you wanna race with the big boys. I will suggest you First learn who to walk and then we will do the race okey.

last time i check the big boys were the ones dictating the creation of the current government, the road map, and are the clear leaders of somalia. The definition of being big boys in terms of in the political arena of somalia is who has the first and last words. sorry to burst your bubble, but that's PL . we are the big boys of somalia. but you knew that already. so, what's with the calaacal:confused:

Gaacuur;804869 wrote:
OdaySomali, malaga badbadin Kismaayo,
Kaalinta 5aad after Mogadishu, Hargeysa, Baladweyne and Baydhabo ayay ku jirtaa.. it was the 3rd largest city marki Dawladdi jirtay, but due to conflicts sidi hore ma ahan

Yh true that. It has great potential and a bright future Inshallah.

Showqi   

Chimera, Saaxiib meeshaan isaga bax, arintani waa arin kaa weyn. Ciyaalka xaafada iyo ciyaal gobol ayaa is heysta markaa wax aad fahmeysid ma aha ee in aad isaga baxdo ayaa laguu qaatay ayaan ku odhan lahaa anigu.

Chimera;804868 wrote:
Typical Somalis, competing against eachother like individuals fighting their own shadows. Is it an inferiority complex, is it a village-mentality or are you guys too afraid to compete with non-Somali cities? I recall that before the war no city in East Africa was given a prestigious nickname like ''The Pearl of the Indian Ocean'' that Mogadishu was once known as, it had the only major Film Festival in East Africa and the largest Museum. I recall Berbera was the only city in Africa that boasted an airport serving as an emergency landing strip for NASA, etc, etc.

Why not focus on outperforming non-Somalis by transforming our cities into word-class hubs instead of this crabs in a bucket mentality?

Compared to other cities in sub-saharab africa or even the ethiopia that has no private sector our cities look a shambles. We have a lot of work to do.

ast time i check the big boys were the ones dictating the creation of the current government, the road map, and are the clear leaders of somalia. The definition of being big boys in terms of in the political arena of somalia is who has the first and last words. sorry to burst your bubble, but that's PL . we are the big boys of somalia. but you knew that already. so, what's with the calaacal
[/b]

Kingofkings, :D:D Hore aa laguu sheegay, Jirjiroole aa tahay (is badal badan).. Maxaa keenay meesha PL iyo Roadmap. Waxaa laga hadlayaa Somali Cities, haddii ay tuuladaada list ka soo galin wax wayn haka dhigan.. Caasimadda ayaa wali naga wada dhaxayso oo na wada deeqdo. :)

Gaacuur;804875 wrote:
Kingofkings,
:D
:D Hore aa laguu sheegay, Jirjiroole aa tahay (is badal badan).. Maxaa keenay meesha PL iyo Roadmap. Waxaa laga hadlayaa Somali Cities, haddii ay tuuladaada list ka soo galin wax wayn haka dhigan.. Caasimadda ayaa wali naga wada dhaxayso oo na wada deeqdo.
:)

looks who's going off topic:confused:

Showqi   

Alright guys I am off for my lunch break now, Kingofkings mar kale ayeynu halkaa ka sii wadan doonaa hadii illahay yidhaahdo sxb. Gaacuur Cinque fiican aa eheed oo la mari karin bariga, thanks sxb.