Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Maid in Lebanon abuse video kills herself

chubacka;804512 wrote:
:(

There should be a point below which ppl should be afraid to go.

When reasoning goes out of the window people become animals. That's the only thing that separates humans from animals the reasoning.

Artan   

BOB;804223 wrote:
^^^Imagine the hell he must have put the poor woman through that she felt suicide was the only way out! He must have abused her both physically (including sexually) and mentally that she felt only death offered solution to her ordeal. Most stories that you hear from these sexually oppressed arabs is that they rape their domestic workers especially the foreigners whom they know are vulnerable and can’t go to the authorities and seek justice against them.

He should taste his own medicine and get the same punishment that he handed out to the deceased and then force him to pay her blood money and support her family like she used to for the rest of his worthless life.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Why do you assume he has sexually abused her? Someone with her looks, what man would dare touch her? I'm not defending arabs presay, but men in general.

Malika   

From the reactions - I wont watch the clip. Knowing myself, I will be sad for ever.

Anywho - humans are cruel, just because one pays someone to do their house chores doesn't equate that person to a non-human and thus open to inhumane treatments.

Jacpher   

It's heart breaking and painful to watch. I am surprised in a public street, no one intervened to let the maid go. It is human nature to abuse and take advantage of the weak but this ugly inhumane behavior happens quite often in the middle east.