Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interview with Ahmed Saleban Dafle

I like how he answered all the "silly" questions during the interview ,, "if I call it interview" coz the guy there is not professional at all and did not even know what he would ask odayga. Other than that ,, they old man got some points and knew what to say & where to say.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Oh! this man saved my life when i got stuck in somali and was trying to come back to usa. Thank you adheero.

One q's though...how does a diaper-trash, uneducated mofo get this kinda of job to interview a seasoned politician!!

Somalia   

Though I believe this man is a scumbag, the interviewer was simply horrible.

"Waa gartey", "haa", I mean shut the hell up and let the man speak.

Showqi   

Jacaylbaro;804152 wrote:
I like how he answered all the "silly" questions during the interview ,, "if I call it interview" coz the guy there is not professional at all and did not even know what he would ask odayga. Other than that ,, they old man got some points and knew what to say & where to say.

Odeyga waxaa la doonayey in uu ka yar ku yidhaado: Waar dee ii ogolow inaan hadlo! maxaad hadalka iigu kala badh gooyneysaa.

Waxani wareysi maba ahayn. Ka yari kolba meel ayuu u boodayey. U maleyn maayo xitaa in uu Su'aalaha soo diyaarsaday, kolba wixii maskaxdiisa ku soo dhaca ayuu la soo boodayey isaga oo aan xitaa odeyga u ogolaaneynin in u si fiican uga jawaabo su'aashii hore ee uu weydiiyey

Carafaat;805437 wrote:
Who is Dafle? Does anyone have more info.

Former Kacaan official his name Axmed Salabaan Cabdalla Dafle Sareye Guuto, he belongs to the Garaad clan closely related to Garaad selebaan.He was taliyaha ciidamada nabad sugida Somalia in the 70s he was born in burco on his maternal side closely related Suldaan Xiirey of hargeysa.

Taleexi   

It was poorly conducted interview. No substance whatsoever. I wanted to hear more of the insiders of the revolution.

Somalina   

Carafaat;805437 wrote:
Who is Dafle? Does anyone have more info.

Dafle%20copy.jpg

shanta-golaha-sare.JPG

Wuxuu ahaa xubin ka mid ah 5 xubnood ee Golaha Sarre ee XHKS. MSB sodogiisna wuu ahaa.

Mustafe   

His statement about the similarities between the events in 1968/9 and and the late 1980s was really interesting. He confessed that they extended their term in office unnecessarily, and that the people were getting fed up with his adminstartion just like they were with the civillian government in the late 60s. All in all it was an informative piece, and would've been even more interesting only if the journalist wasn't so horrible. He should get a job at mcdonalds or something cause he really really sucked!