Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Farole did it again!

Aaliyyah   

Saalax;802090 wrote:
There is no war with Awdal.Khaatumo Seeg's grievances can be sorted out.

Your Marqaanland (So called Somaliland) will be sorted out. Somalia's territorial integrity is sacred.

It's been proven time & again that puntland wish come bar with somaliland.Is called"attention deficit syndrome"

ADS....... as usual typical puntite character,everything is what is in for me!Spoilers .

Gaacuur;801907 wrote:

- TFG uma madaxbanaana iney la hadasho Somaliland.

- Maamul Goboleed aan Puntland ahayn mala aqoonsan karo.

- Somaliland waxaa la hadli kara oo kaliya Puntland anagaana ka masuul ah arintaas.

- Dawladda Puntland waxay lahaaneysaa Dastuur ka gooni ah kan Federalka.

Gaacuur how can Puntland have its own constitution a country can only have one constitution

It seems some are waking up to the significance of that article (#6) signed in London. Just 2 weeks ago, most were claiming it was irrelevant till Faroole sounded the alarm.

Now all of a sudden, some are attempting to reshape the coming talks by changing who gets to sit on the two opposing seats. I believe Faroole's fear is based on a perception that the current TFG might not be up to the task of negotiating with the Somaliland leadership (and sees his administration as far more capable in that regard than the TFG). It also shows a lack of confidence in the Prime Minister to effectively champion Puntland's interests in those negotiations, if they do occur before August.

This opens another area of conflict between the Garowe Principles participants.

And the game continues...

Carafaat you keep talking trash, an emotional outburst is different from what works in the real world.

The fact of the matter is the TFG alone does not represent Somalia, its a federal system and the TFG has no power or monopoly over the policies and decision in the country. Shariif or the TFG PM alone did not attend the Somalia conference in London but all the stakeholder including your Papa Siilaanyo, the TFG alone did no sign the Garowe principles or the road map and Kampala accord. Even before all these meetings Puntland used to attend and were representing as part of Somali delegates for many international meetings. All these are facts that you try deny.

Waxasoo dhan hadii laga soo tago, reality is talks between the TFG and SL will not have a strong foundation if Puntland and other huge Somali blocks do not embrace it.

Carafaat   

Somalia is not federal, never was and never will be Federal. I think TFG just appointed Hiiraan admin, doesnt look federal to me. even puntland isnt federal State but clan's self governance. faroole cant even visit Galkacyo nor do anything about Eyl, SSC and Mkaahir, etc. who are we kidding. :D

Waxasoo dhan hadii laga soo tago, reality is talks between the TFG and SL will not have a strong foundation if Puntland and other huge Somali blocks do not embrace it.

which blocks? Clan leaders Faroole and Caalin? they have no say on Somalia. you really dont get what happened in Londen do you. :D

Carafaat;802127 wrote:
Somalia is not federal, never was and never will be Federal. I think TFG just appointed Hiiraan admin, doesnt look federal to me. even puntland isnt federal State but clan's self governance. faroole cant even visit Galkacyo nor do anything about Eyl, SSC and Mkaahir, etc. who are we kidding.
:D

which blocks? Clan leaders Faroole and Caalin? they have no say on Somalia. you really dont get what happened in Londen do you.
:D

its official. your losing it. i guess it difficult balancing multiple personalities.

Carafaat   

many before you tried to disqualify eveyone who critizing clan state puntland, but they failed. try to focus on arguments. :D

Today is public that faroole opposes Somali Unity and his clan interest are above Somali interest. big fail walee

NGONGE   

Got to give it to the Imam. He always has a way of making himself relevant. In this case, I don't really blame him. Good stuff. :D

Carafaat, Caalin was part of the politicians that represented Somalia along with Siilaanyo. Don't diss him, it seems the secessionists have a dislike attitude against Galmudug.

Adeer whether you like it or not Caalin will be part of the group that will decide about the future of SL.

^What part of what I say did you not understand?

Its part of the road man that the TFG appoints admins temporarily for the regions that do not currently have admins and aids to builds their capacity until they are able to select/elect their leaders and able to run their local affairs.

War ninyahow madaashid miyaa, hada what are we arguing about? About the federal? Xagee jirtayna? War Road map-kan maxaa kuqoran iyo Dowlada lasoo dhisi doono dhowr bilood kadib maxaa lagu heshiiyay inay noqoto? Aan iska murano miyaa Sxb.

Even waxaas hadii laga soo tago, what does 'f' stand for even in this TFG government?

Ma federal ayaan kamurmaynaa maanta dhan? Naga daa hee sxb waxa jira ee qoran ama cad iyo waxaad jeceshahay waa lakala saaraa.

Liibaan   

Qandalawi;802039 wrote:
That's not a bad suggestion. If his was about clan hegemony or a dislike for the secessionist he whould not have vehemently been against Khaatumo, instead he would have supported and armed to destabilize Somaliland.

We know Warlord Faroole is strongly against Khaatumo people like Somaliland Secessionist Faction.

Warlord Faroole is all about sub sub sub clan hegemony, he hates all other clans and subclans ( Khaatumo, Maakhir, Gedo, Western Somalia/onlf, etc) He was against PM Farmaajo, and now he supports PM Abdi wali.