Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Farole did it again!

Aaliyyah;802258 wrote:
what an oxymoron comment. let me clarify for you puntland is not involved and there are no puntland soldiers in buhodle. If you insist on that, then those 600 must be only visible to you.

Khaatumo army is defending buhodle against the SL militia and the buhodle men are in the Khaatumo army. So if that is not united? i dont know what your definition of united is??

Somalida waa funny: this is the truth...

Somalia is still in chaos...

Puntland we have now realised is all talk no action..bax bax bax...that no one likes...except its sub sub sub clan residents, furthermore it control nothing except its sub sub clan residences..

"Khatumo" residents have emphasised they dont want to be part of Somaliland and Puntland, however they are still unclear on the history of Somaliland or even khatumo breif history and they argue it represents everyone in their degaans even though khatumo doesnt control anywhere etheir except central buhoodle.

Somaliland argues, we were a state, we not a clan state and have 10 years of multiparty democracy and parties to prove, furthermore khatumo is part of it because they signed Somaliland indepedence in 1991..even Cali Galayd doesnt refute this, furthermore they argue they control the areas of Sool and Sanag...of which they do and its obvious not one clan is exclusive to Sool and Sanag or even Cayn but they argue that peace and negotiation in terms of development is a must.

I hope philosphers become politicians and then things be more logical...

You are all arguing over nothing except one party..

Puntland has nothing

Somalia has nothing

Khatumo has nothing

Somaliland has all the cards to play at least for the moment.

NASSIR   

Taleexi;802184 wrote:
Imisaan lahaa Farole iyo codbaahiyaha kala ilaaliya. Dheg la'iima jalaqsiin dabadeedna wuxuu madaxweyne Faroole ka wareegay waa la wada arkay ... Illeyn af aanad lahayn ma ilaalin kartid.

Isagaa isu cadaw ah Faroole. Waxaase la yaabanahey erey kasta odaygan yiraahdo rag baa heelan ah oo difaacaya. Qabyaalada wax ka foolxun.

Somalia;802254 wrote:
We are not two different entities, Sheikh Shariif is my President I never denied that, that is foolish, but if he's negotiating with you regarding your secession we are at an unprecedented level of weakness.

You know this, I know this. And Puntland doesn't take issue with your secession, just the land you occupy.

Pl doesn't really care about the border dispute they don't want to fight Somaliland or they don't have the balls to do so either way the fact that they are a clan state and don't have defined border is another issue.They don't care some of them are indifferent when it comes to khaatumo some of them embrace it like duke xiiney and some of them like you are against it but one thing is certain the political bridge between the clans of laascaanood and garowe is officially broken.Today Liibaan Aaaliyaah have lost complete trust in you're fiefdom even their elders the most purest Plers in the past are now screaming the loudest khaatuumo, and down with Faroole this is what i predict in the next few days mass demonstrations in the buhoodle district and sool against the garowe enclave and faroole.

Mario B   

Somalia;802256 wrote:
Facts are inconvenient for you?

Somalia, you keep on confusing opinions as FACT. As they say "opinion is free but facts are sacred"...and you won't know facts even if they were to hit you face:cool:.

Mario B;802260 wrote:
Warya, you didn't you listen to Hilary Clinton press conference in London? International community believes in a united Somalia,
period
, as to what type of unity it entails its up to the stakeholders, so stop misleading your semi-literate enclave.
:D
:cool:

Yes united Somalia they did not mention Somaliland the state department has nothing against Somaliland quest for recognition as long as its done through african union they made it clear through out the years.

Aaliyyah   

Kingofkings, so you and Somalia bought into one man's "been" without any verification? and took that clip from a questionable source at that (taleexmedia? LOL)

Liibaan   

Buuhoodle and All Khaatumo People Support Khaatumo State of Somalia

Khaatumo Oo Maamul Goboleed Loo Aqoonsaday Iyo Dabaal deg Ka Socda Gobolada Khaatumo-(Video+Sawiro)-

Lasanod Online. Monday, March 05, 2012

Muqdisho,(lasanod Onlione)- Madaxweynaha dawladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya mudane Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed, ayaa si rasmi saaka qalinka ugu duugay..

aqoonsiga maamulka Khaatumo State of soomaaliya inuu yahay mamaul goboleed kusoo biiray maamulada hore dawladda Federalka Somalia, kadib markuu buuxiyey dhamaan shuruudihii looga bahnaa.

Warkaas farxada leh markuu soo baxay kadib waxaa Magaalooyinka Buhoodle, laascaanood, Boocame iyo Taleex ka bilaamay banaanbaxyo waaweyn oo lagu soo dhowaynaayo guusha usoo hoyatay shacabka deegaanadaa khaatumo.

Mudane Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac( indho-sheel) oo ka mid ah golaha sare ee madaxtooyada ayaa magaalada Buhoodle kula hadlay dadka isugu soobaxay meel fagaare ah, waxaana uu u sheegay inuu aad ugu faraxsanyahay guushaas weyn, isagoo hambalyo iyo bogaadin u diray shacabka reer Khaatumo meel joogaanba aduunka.

Wasiiro ka tirsan maamulka Khaatumo ayaa iyana halkaasi ka hadlay waxana dhamaantood sheegeen in maantaa aay tahay maaalin weyn oo mudnaanteeda iyo taariikhdeeda u leh shacabka Khaatumo iyo ummadda Soomaaliyeed ee midnimada Jecel.

Guushan maanta usoo hoyatay shacabka Khaatumo ayaa ah mid ku timid taladii ka bilaabantay shirkii magaalada Taariikhiga ah ee Taleex, laguna yagleelay maamulka goboleedka Khaatumo.

Picture092.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802266 wrote:
Pl doesn't really care about the border dispute they don't want to fight Somaliland or they don't have the balls to do so either way the fact that they are a clan state and don't have defined border is another issue.They don't care some of them are indifferent when it comes to khaatumo some of them embrace it like duke xiiney and some of them like you are against it but one thing is certain the political bridge between the clans of laascaanood and garowe is officially broken.Today Liibaan Aaaliyaah have lost complete trust in you're fiefdom even their elders the most purest Plers in the past are now screaming the loudest khaatuumo, and down with Faroole this is what i predict in the next few days mass demonstrations in the buhoodle district and sool against the garowe enclave and faroole.

This doen't mean we are about to embrace "SL" .;)

Liibaan   

Buuhoodle and All Khaatumo People Support Khaatumo State of Somalia

Picture054.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802266 wrote:

No one fights anymore it is 2012, too many eyes are on Somalia and especially Puntland, you think we would ruin what we have build since 1998 for some clan fighting?

No, I am against it because Khaatumo is a fallacy, it doesn't exist. I believe in the unification of SSC as one state, united, I have nothing against that though I would always prefer them to be part of Puntland, but even if this is not possible, they should unite, Khaatumo has done nothing so far, and it is because it is exclusively for some "people", with them grabbing power and letting other ones outside the room, just like these people do with each other all the time. When one gets locked out, he goes to SL or PL.

Aaliyaah and Liibaan have themselves to blame for the failures in their region. Puntland is not a very centralized state government, each clan manages his part, they failed to manage theirs with years of sii soco soo soco. I bet if I look at their comments from when they started onward like FreshPrince they have shifted sides several times.

Somalia   

Mario B;802267 wrote:
Somalia, you keep on confusing opinions as FACT. As they say "opinion is free but facts are sacred"...and you won't know facts even if they were to hit you face:cool:.

Why don't you face my opinions which are in reality facts and debate them instead of sitting there and letting your women speak.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;802269 wrote:
Kingofkings, so you and Somalia bought into one man's "been" without any verification? and took that clip from a questionable source at that (taleexmedia? LOL)

It is not TaleexMedia, but you yourself have uploaded articles from Taleex so I do not understand why you would have something against them now, more sii soco soo soco.

Now, you figured out that your use of oxymoron was well, lets just say wrong, do you now dispute the fact that there are PL troops in Buuhoodle?