Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Farole did it again!

Liibaan   

Warlord Faroole oo Ka Hor Yimid Aqoonsiga Maamul-Goboleedka Khaatumo State of Somalia

http://warqaad.com/2012/03/11/madaxweyne-faroole-oo-ka-hor-yimid-aqoonsashad-khaatumo-state-sharuudna-ku-xiray-wadahadal-lala-galo-somaliland-dhagayso-hadal-culus/

11.march.2012;

Madaxweynaha Maamul Goboleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Puntland C.Raxmaaf Sh Maxamed Faroole ayaa kasoo horjeestay in la aqoonsado Maamulka Khaatumo State of Somalia.

Xili uu xalay ka hadlayay Munaasabad looga hadlayay goorta la qabanayo Aftida Dastuurka ayaa Madaxweynaha Maamulka Puntland Waxaa uu sheegay in ay sharci daro tahay in Maamulo la isaga dhawaaqo.

Faroole ayaa ku sheegay deegaanada la isku yiraahdo SSC in ay yihiin deegaano katirsan Puntland aysana jirin cid aqoonsan karta xitaa hadii sharciga la fiiriyo.

Dhanka kale Madaxweyne Faroole ayaa soo hadal qaaday wadahadal lala galo Soomaaliland, waana uu soo dhaweeyay arintaas.

Laakiin Faroole ayaa Sharuud adag ku xiray wadahadal lala yeesho Somaliland, Waxaana sharuudahaas kujira kamid ah in ay Somaliland isaga baxdo deegaanada uu ku sheegay in ay xoog ku haysato.

Sidoo kale Waxaa uu ku xiray Sharuud ah in Puntland ay noqoto qadarinta Koobaad ee Maamul Goboleedyada Soomaalia, hadii la doono Somaliland ha noqoto kan labaad.

Hadaladan ayaa kusoo aadaya xili Madaxweynaha Dowlada KMG Soomaalia uu maamul ahaan u aqoonsaday deegaanada Khaatumo State, halka sidoo kale uu sheegay in ay gudi wadahadal lagala Somaliland magacaabi doonaan.

Riix Halkan si aad udhagaysato Codka Faroole

Warqaad.com

Xulka Wararka Oo Dhan

Mario B   

Aaliyyah;802232 wrote:
^been ha isku sheegin. The entire creation of SL was and still is being fed by qabiil.

In 1993 SDA rejected any talk of secession from Somalia by North Somalia provinces, calling those that habour that ideas as fools. :cool:

Aaliya, XX has a twisted understanding of history, he keep misreading it, plus the expression "putting the cart before the horse" was created with him and his clan members in mind. :D

Somalia;802236 wrote:
They do need him, why are there over 600 soldiers in Buhoodle, why did the PL Minister go there and tell them that they are part of Puntland, the only ones that disagreed is the qurbojoog creation of Khaatumo.

Waryaa if the garaad clan don't want to be part of the Garowe clan enclave why are you trying to force them they said no accept it.

Somalia   

Gaacuur;802239 wrote:
^^ Then change your name to Puntland, (joke).

Ma Madaxweynihi dhan ayaad leedahay nama matalo, walee dad badan ayaa dhaqan celin u baahan.

He represents us in the international scene, you can't even see how the secessionists are embarrassing you, they are part of Somalia and here you are negotiating with them.

Xaaji Xunjuf is having a swell day :D

Aaliyyah   

Somalia you are clueless and false information was whispered to your ear. I suggest you speak to your adeer and find out the truth for yourself...Puntland wasn't involved in the buhodle war. As for the qurbajoog comment, were all the people in laascaanod who were celebrating khaatumo state qurbajoog? how about buhodle? how abt taleex? how about bocame. Seriously, get real!

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802245 wrote:
Waryaa if the garaad clan don't want to be part of the Garowe clan enclave why are you trying to force them they said no accept it.

Hahahaha, so those 600 troops are there by force? I think it takes more than 600 to occupy Buhoodle. They are there as part of Puntland.

You are just trying to turn everyone against each other, this Kastuumo unit has not got much to do with Buhoodle, how come Buhoodle hasn't united with them or any other part of Sool? w

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;802248 wrote:
Somalia you are clueless and false information was whispered to your ear. I suggest you speak to your adeer and find out the truth for yourself...Puntland wasn't involved in the buhodle war. As for the qurbajoog comment, were all the people in laascaanod who were celebrating khaatumo state qurbajoog? how about buhodle? how abt taleex? how about bocame. Seriously, get real!

I never said they were involved but there are over 600 as we speak right now, notice Xaaji did not go against that point, neither did Gaacuur, only you did.

People will celebrate unity, but how come Buhoodle is not part of Khaatumo as we speak?

Somalia;802247 wrote:
He represents us in the international scene, you can't even see how the secessionists are embarrassing you, they are part of Somalia and here you are negotiating with them.

Xaaji Xunjuf is having a swell day
:D

Waryaa Somaliland and Somalia are two separate entities countries and have two different capitals two different flags two different Currencies. That said Somalia is Somalilands neighbor and sure they should talk and perhaps restore relations if that is possible in the near future barwaaqo iyo hormr for every one.

So Somalia stop rejecting you're president Mr Sharif Ahmed faroole is you're local governor sharif is you're president.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802253 wrote:
Waryaa Somaliland and Somalia are two separate entities countries and have two different capitals two different flags two different Currency. That said Somalia is Somalilands neighbor and sure they should talk and perhaps restore relations if that is possible.

So Somalia stop rejecting you're president Mr Sharif Ahmed faroole is you're local governor sharif is you're president.

We are not two different entities, Sheikh Shariif is my President I never denied that, that is foolish, but if he's negotiating with you regarding your secession we are at an unprecedented level of weakness.

You know this, I know this. And Puntland doesn't take issue with your secession, just the land you occupy.

Mario B   

Aaliyyah;802248 wrote:

Somalia/FBISomalia is a juvenile delinquent from Mudug, he excels in trolling, don't take him serious. :)

Somalia   

Mario B;802255 wrote:
Somalia/FBISomalia is a juvenile delinquent from Mudug, he excels in trolling, don't take him serious.
:)

Facts are inconvenient for you?

Xaaji Xunjuf;802109 wrote:
Gaacuur how can Puntland have its own constitution a country can only have one constitution

Miyaadan ogeyn in Puntland ay Dawlad Dawlad kale ku hoos nool iney tahay, lehna Muwaadiniin, Xuduud u gaar ah, Dastuur, Ciidan Military oo Bad, Barri iyo Cirba leh.. Xaajiyow mise waad is yeelyeeleysaa? :)

Aaliyyah   

posted by somalia, I never said they were involved but there are over 600 as we speak right now

what an oxymoron comment. let me clarify for you puntland is not involved and there are no puntland soldiers in buhodle. If you insist on that, then those 600 must be only visible to you.

posted by Somalia, People will celebrate unity, but how come Buhoodle is not part of Khaatumo as we speak?

Khaatumo army is defending buhodle against the SL militia and the buhodle men are in the Khaatumo army. So if that is not united? i dont know what your definition of united is??

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802253 wrote:
Waryaa Somaliland and Somalia are two separate entities countries and have two different capitals two different flags two different Currencies. That said Somalia is Somalilands neighbor and sure they should talk and perhaps restore relations if that is possible in the near future barwaaqo iyo hormr for every one.

Warya, you didn't you listen to Hilary Clinton press conference in London? International community believes in a united Somalia,period, as to what type of unity it entails its up to the stakeholders, so stop misleading your semi-literate enclave.:D:cool:

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;802258 wrote:
what an oxymoron comment. let me clarify for you puntland is not involved and there are no puntland soldiers in buhodle. If you insist on that, then those 600 must be only visible to you.

Khaatumo army is in buhodle fighting and the buhodle men are in the Khaatumo army. So if that is not united? i dont know what your definition of united is??

You are truly on another level. Do you even know what an oxymoron is? I NEVER SAID THEY WERE INVOLVED. They are there now. I mean damn, what is this one smoking.

Buhoodlepost

Xaalada Gobalka Cayn oo mudooyinkii ugu dambeeyey dagaalo khadhaadh oo dhexmaray Reer Buuhoodle iyo Kooxda SNM ay ka dhacayeen ayaa hada waxaa soo shaacbaxay khilaaf ka dhashay arimo is biirsaday oo soo dhaweeyey in Ciidanka Xooga Reer Buuhoodle kala furfurmo,ugu horayn waxaa dhawaan warbaahinta laga lagu arkayay wasiirka Kaluumaysiga Maamulka Puntland oo sheegaya in ciidan 630 askari ah oo Puntland ahi ku suganyihiin gobalka Cayn hadaba Maxamed Faarax Aadan ayaa hormuud ka noqday fururka ciidanka difaaca isagoo ciidan horay u joogay Buuhoodle oo puntland mushaharo ka qaato ku kordhiyey tiro kale oo aan badnayn hadana warbaahinta ka sheegay tirada iyo tayada ciidan ee Buuhoodle u jooga arintaas waxay kaliiftay in Yaasiin Sulub oo ah wasiirka arimaha Gudaha Khaatumo uu dhexgalo ciidanka Reer buuhoodle uuna laba u kala qaybiyo isaga oo sheegaya inuu qayb qarameeyey, Yaasiin Sulub iyo Maxamed Faarax Faruur waxay hoos u dhigeen niyada ciidanka Buuhoodle ee Jiida ku wada jiray waxaana meesha ka dhacday in labo wiil oo dhufayska ku wada jiray la yidhaahdo “adigu waxaad tahay Ciidanka Khaatumo ee Rasmiga ah adna laguma qaramayn ee iska joog, halka ina Faarax Faruur Faroole u xilsaaray inuu Buuhoodle ciidan cusub ka soo qoro ayaa isku sawiray Ismaaciil Xaashi oo in mudo ah Bukaan ahaa waxaana arintaas ka dhashay khilaaf dhex maro odayaasha iyo Ciidanka.

As for united, united means being one state, not uniting just in clan fighting, why isn't Khaatumo taking hold in Buuhoodle, why is this?