Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Magacaygu waa canab...

nuune   

^^ We just hope lee soo ma ahan, some Somalis even go as far as saying that the Tigrey regime is much better than the others, ie, the Amhara being the worst, and the Oromo the worst of all hadey qabsadaan xukuumada waaba bahalo dadkey cunayaan, so they say, the Tigrey regime is good for Soomaalida.

Halkaas ayaa la marayaa hada, much worst than the lowest of all.

Somalina   

NASSIR;800655 wrote:
She wants an Ethiopian flag
hoisted high in Beletwein posting pics of the city while it was under occupation. Don't turn me against my one of my favorite Sol contributor.

huh? did I say that? quote me please.

lol@under occupation...dude you are clueless and emotional as usual. No one in Beledweyn is under occupation, I know this because I communicate with relatives in the city on a weekly basis.

Kindly don't speak for me, or pretend to know my opinion on Ethiopia. You were cheering for Yey in 2006 and today you're against PL.

I don't remember you getting emotional when over 100 Somali nationals were blown up to pieces last October, I don't remember you condemning Alqaeda East Africa the way you condemn the TFG or PL or SL almost on a daily basis. You are a piece of work you know that. Spare me the fake crocodile tears and don't ever speak for me, af jooga looma adeego.

Somalina   

Yeah, and 1 more thing, Beledweyne dadkeeda dibada jooga ayaa u dhisey jaamacado, iskuulo, ganacsi u sameeyey, ceelal ka qodey, adigu deegaankaaga wax u qabo, dhaqan xumadaada, threadka Cadaado ayaad ku lahayd amey burcad badeed lacagteeda ku dhiseen deegaankooda, wax yar aan kuu sheego dadka maanta cabaadaaya oo aad adigu hogaamineyso, waa dad aan deeganadooda waxba u sameyn, calaacal uunbaad saf ugu jirtaan, no suprise.

PL waxaad uga soo horjeedo waan ogaadey, siyaasad ma ahan waa cadiifad jufo ku hayso. Qofka xaasidka waxaa lagu gartaa inuu neceb yahay markuu arko qof kale oo deriskiisa ama walaalkiis ah oo hormar gaarey. Aad baan uga xumahay inaan gadaal kaa barto, waxaad tahay ayaa si fiican u cadaatey ee bal walaalow wax qabso. 2012 wax dhiso, la tartan facaa haddii kale wado cabaadkaaga meeshaad kula tageysid aan aragno. Good luck.

Maaddeey   

^^I don't really know why my friend MMA deleted it, tobaneeyo mar la dhahay halkan aan ogahay!, ma soo quote-gareeyaa?

Hint: he is dead (for animals) in somali.

thnx for the info. all somalis should help our brothers n sister in this region anyway we can. We owe them! Its true that we have all this cluless warlords that bow down to the Rat in Addis these days!! How this happened is beyond my believe. We should shoot them in the head!!

lets all join this fight n free our country somaliyeeye.

Abtigiis   

very soon dear daughter of the soil, very soon, waad ka bixi ciilka iyo caga-jugleynta. Of course, for that to happen we need to jettison this crap Ogade.nia tag and embrace the big name with more ventilation which is Somali. We also need to play our politics right and forge a common pan-Ethiopian resistance against Meles, for the Somalinimo tag will only help us symbolically. The Tigres are not killing other clans in the region, they are killing the Oga.d.e.n*; and therefore not many feel our pain or could fathom why we are fighting let alone join us. Yet, we need to speak in theri name because insisting on Oga.de.n** identity will do more harm than good. There are always good Somalis who feel our pain and may join in the political front if our brand could include them.

I feel your pain. Only this week Ina-Laba go'le cut the tip of the breast of a young daughter related to me and she is losing the whole breast. She was an inmate in "jeel-Oga.deen" in jigjiga. So, Canab, there are no plenty of options for us to choose from. This is genocide, it is aggression, and it needs to be fought hard. Lose or win is what follows, not where it starts.

Rag baa iska jecel iney fake nationalism iskaga dhigdhigaan si ay high moral ground u helaan.the people in hiiraan are being liberated from terror groups and non of you voiced concern against alqaeda terrorism when they were in control and now that people are happy being free from terrorism you start shedding crocodile tears iyo somalia waa la qabsaday blah blah.ma waxaad i leedahay danta hiiraan anagaa ka og dadka u dhashay hiiran oo dantooda ma yaqaanaan?

Abtigiis   

As Alshabab's control of Somalia wanes, Maaddeey ( the Boko Haram of Somalia) sheds his old skin and wears a black-amerian avatar. It is a clear indicator Alshabab is indeed on the run.

Maaddeey   

Waryaa Abtigiis, this is about the turmoil of our people in the western Somalia, and you know we are together on this one. Doqon ha noqon oo yeysan cadawgu nagu wiirsan.