Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Magacaygu waa canab...

The Zack   

Carafaat;800881 wrote:
Maddeey, dont link confused arab/foreign suicide bombers to the historic liberation struggle of the ****** people.

Loooooooool

Beautiful thread, thanks for posting yaa Oday.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey waa runtiisa. Saca bi saca ya badow. :D

But I don't know why people are picking on Eng. Cadde or the Isbaaro queen (:D). They were both right in their previous positions and neither (to my knowedge) made any disparging comments about the O struggle.

It's always all or nothing with you guys! :D

Maaddeey   

Carafaat;800881 wrote:
Maddeey, dont link confused arab/foreign suicide bombers to the historic liberation struggle of the ****** people.

Waryaa Carafaad, do you have a problem? where in my post did I mention Arab/foreign, suicide bombers?

Carafaat   

Maaddeey;800908 wrote:
Waryaa Carafaad, do you have a problem? where in my post did I mention Arab/foreign, suicide bombers?

Waryaa Abtigiis, this is about the turmoil of our people in the western Somalia, and you know
we are together
on this one. Doqon ha noqon oo yeysan cadawgu nagu wiirsan.

:D

gooni   

Markaan caadifada iyo faruuryo qaniinsiga ka tagno ma is weydiiseen waligeen xagee somaalida u roon?

Qaar waxay taageersanyihiin in ciidamo kala celiya loo soo diro hadana aan loo arag inay gumaysi yihiin, qaarna waxay lee yihiin gumaysiga halaga xoreeyo dhulkeena canab iyo shamso waxa ku dhacay ma fiirsan karnee!!

Somalina   

LOL@isbaaro queen. Magaca waa ila heshay! reerka(lafta) aan ka soo jeedo ayaa loogu yeeraa magac la mid ah kaad iigu yeerto. Waa iska caadi dee markaa, I feel right at home. :D

NASSIR   

Somalina;800798 wrote:
huh? did I say that? quote me please.

lol@under occupation...dude you are clueless and emotional as usual. No one in Beledweyn is under occupation, I know this because I communicate with relatives in the city on a weekly basis.

Kindly don't speak for me, or pretend to know my opinion on Ethiopia. You were cheering for Yey in 2006 and today you're against PL.

I don't remember you getting emotional when over 100 Somali nationals were blown up to pieces last October, I don't remember you condemning Alqaeda East Africa the way you condemn the TFG or PL or SL almost on a daily basis. You are a piece of work you know that. Spare me the fake crocodile tears and don't ever speak for me, af jooga looma adeego.

Somalina, I consider myself one of the commentators or bloggers if you like who had warned of the dangers of al-Shabab but hardly many paid attention to my alarms.

2nd, I don't hate PL or SL except pointing to the sources of Somalia's instability and double standards of our lawmakers giving my perspective on what real , long term solution we can agree on based on our common interest and the public good.