Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

TFG Deputy prime Minister Xuseyn Carab Ciise there is no such thing as Khaatumo

Somalina   

Caano_Geel;800378 wrote:
I hope Somalina, inaanay topic-gan arag.

Too late. XX hadduu been sheegaayo beenta ha qurxiyo inyar si ay dhedhan lagu qanco u yeelato.

NASSIR;800512 wrote:
Wrong saxib. Not Every Somali agrees with one clan aggrandizing on another territory at the expense of the native clan. What of "its stability"? Which region's stability is endangered and who is actually carrying out acts of tribal aggression?

Are you arrogating ownership claims to the secessionists?

Hold your horses son. I don't agree with secession and my record on it's opposition is as clear as day. What I am saying is that here are easier ways for people to deal with the secessionists. One is to deal with all the puppets the likes of Xabsade, Cadami and Kayser Abdi. Also there needs to be a coherent argument. All this wailing and cyber lobbying is absurd.

Liibaan   

NASSIR;800512 wrote:
Wrong saxib.
Not Every Somali agrees with one clan aggrandizing on another territory at the expense of the native clan. What of "its stability"? Which region's stability is endangered and who is actually carrying out acts of tribal aggression?

Are you arrogating ownership claims to the secessionists?

Xaaji, Don't prevaricate on my question. Answer why the interim minister defend SL when he risks arrest visiting the place?

Well said Brother Naasir,

NASSIR   

Duke, I caught you on that line saxib. It's good you retracted that statement though implicit it was to the SL's so called stability within its claimed colonial borders. I know of your pro-union position. I don't believe Khaatumo is a threat to the peace and stability of any region. Its natives are saying out loud "let me run my affairs brothers and sisters".

Khaatumo has 75 percent of sool when we exclude the Caynabo district of sool. Cayn region is not a gobol its a district of togdheer. So if we add their buhoodle district to their sool they have one full gobol they still don't fulfil the criteria to be a full federal state .

Not even 50%.XX you don't know..looks ssc propaganda has worked. The town of "oog" is only 25 miles from Lascanod & belongs to people who live in east burao.The majority of villages between lascanod & buhoodle belongs to east burao people.They can talk day & nite but that's why their(ssc) struggle couldn't get off the ground! NO LAND JUST HOT AIR:D

Duufaan   

burahader

Where did you born?

OOG is 100 km miles from Laascaanood and Burco. Caynabo is 90 km miles away from burco and Buuhoodle. Gumeys is 87 km miles a way from laascaanood. even with today clan map, Khaatumo is very much the same size as SNM clan map.

^^^ see you think you can achieve ur goals by disinformation.Ainabo is 81 miles from Burao & 80 miles from lascanod & 53 miles from "oog".Ainabo is exactly between Burao & Lascanod(.All the lies u tell to each otha won't work on the ground....just keep telling otha unsuspecting masses).Thus making "oog" 25 to 27 miles from Lascanod and if you add the camel herders territory is really under lascanod nose...I mean few miles.Keep dreaming buddy.

I was born in ceeldhaab which is 38 miles from Lascanod & nxt to OOG.

What I don't understand is, if the ssc people don't want SL, then why Lascanod is still in their hands, War naga daaya nimanyoho Khaatumo waxba iskuma haysaane, its 2 months since the establishment of Khatumo and all we see is parties and songs.

The Sage   

It appears that Ali Khalif's project is on increasingly unstable footing with each passing day, It does not build confidence when the TFG claims to support you one day and then not even acknowledge you the next. All the meanwhile Somaliland still controls the capitals of both Sool and Sanag.

Duufaan   

The Sage;800705 wrote:
It appears that Ali Khalif's project is on increasingly unstable footing with each passing day, It does not build confidence when the TFG claims to support you one day and then not even acknowledge you the next. All the meanwhile Somaliland still controls the capitals of both Sool and Sanag.

khaatumo is putting diplomecy first.

Abdul   

As a tfg minister,this guy is supposed to defend Somali unity.But he is not obviously.One more reason to get rid of 4.5 system.It has failed this country.Or atleast they should first screen people before giving them positions.

The Zack   

LOL@this minister. The guy is as clueless as most secessionists here. Did I hear him call Somaliland "another country"? Gaas should fire this guys on the spot. How is anyone ruining Somaliland's stability by creating Khaatumo? Cajiib!