Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Hundred one ways to enjoy Islii (Eastleigh)

'Nakumatt downtown' that MMA is referring to is no longer there ( it burned down years ago) but go to Lifestyle Nakumat, just across Koinange street (not far from Jamia mosque).

I was there when that supermarket burned exactly three years ago in 2009. Marka I wasn't referring to that one, I was referring the Nakumatt supermarket masaajidka ka dambeeyo, which you just mentioned as well.

Maadeey, biibatada sambuuska xarqaamada 7th Street ayee u dhaxeysaa. Meesha xarqaamada soo ma taqaanid, isku wada dhagan oo 7ka ku yaalo, dhanka masaajidka ma'aha ee dhanka kale ee Galmart markii loo socdo waaye oo sarta Olympic ku taalo.

It is just biibato yar. Sambuuska kasoo gatay a few times soonkii.

tutu   

^^ Right, thought you were alluding to that one.

By the way, guys, Lavington is not in Westlands as described above. Lavington runs parallel to Karen (behind Kileleshwa if you approach from Westlands via River side), and is quite far from Eastleigh compared to Westlands that's nearer to Eastleigh, right after Parklands (approching from eastleigh).

Maaddeey   

tutu thank you for ur input, I am told the entry to National park more expensive than you stated, they cut the price?.

How is Java house compared to The Mug?. Welcome to SOL.

tutu   

Thanks. The Mug is nice and quite considering its proximity (next to 20th century, a busy area). Compared to the Javas in city centre, then The Mug is the one but the Java I've mentioned above is a bit far from the city centre and very quite.

tutu   

Raula, fishy..why should it be sis? U insinuating somethin there sio? Miraa point isn't it?Unfortunately I don't indulge. So we ni wa 12th ama? The farthest I did go is Andalus rest. Kilimajaro and around there. I just can't take the dust, mud and chaos of Eastleigh and Wasonjos.

Malika   

^Ah the sijui syndrome of 'wasonjo phobia'...lol - war there is alot one can benefit from the wasonjo hee, haa uu biqiin..lol

nuune   

Malika dadkeedi bey heshay, sujuuyaashii dhannaa ayaa soo wada galey halkan smileys.gif

Maadeey, how long you will be there, I am planning to stay Mombasa for 2 weeks then off to Nairobi for few days, Sophist is there too but is a xildhibaan and you will find him in downtowan Nairobi, MMA left already but will come back anytime called hehe, Oz is on his way now, Baashe is planing a trip there to get a minister position in Azania for Kismaayo Constituency.

If we are lucky to meet you there, and no qarxis us all, then there is good hope for Somalia smileys.gif

Malika   

^Loooooooool@ no qarxis us all...fuleysaniid nuune?

War sijui maa ihii anigu - wasonjodaa kama baqoo unlike our new resident tutu, he doesnt go beyong a certain points just so to avoid the likes of you..ha ha

Malika   

^And all Kenyans do is complain about 'Wasomali'...it pains to see the amount of investments by Somalis in East Africa and yet they command little respect!

nuune   

Che, it is in my timetable to visit Xamar this summer Inshaa Allaah, I have 65 thousand miles with Turkish Airlines, that is one business class return ticket, and one normal economy return ticket, two free tickets there, I will still be left one way ticket to Istanbul from London or Dublin.

Malika, hehe that tutu doesn't sound right, 12th street ma dhaafo kulahaa, self-inflicted-exile iga dheh, I can imagine him wonderig the bosteejooyinka basaska ee 12th steet.

Don't trust that maadeey that much, he is good man, laakin we need assurance before can meet him, luckily, I will have a metal detector lol

^My friend is there now and is having good time. He said people are coming back to the city. I am hoping sometime the end of this year, I will make it to Xamar.

nuune   

Inshaa Allaah, even business wise, Xamar is booming, so many people returned there from qurbaha and as close from Kenya and Ethiopia, I know at least 5 people oo business kenya iyo ethiopia ku lahaa and now Xamar ay ganacsigooda ka sii wataan and they are doing well.