Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Galmudug leader in Garowe (Pictures)

Somalia   

Abwaan;789270 wrote:
Lol....very observant...check on the PM Abdiweli's welcoming....Farole met him at the airpot... I know Abdiweli is The PM of Somalia and not comparing the two leaders but one thing that I wanted to add here is.....The office of the PRESIDENT (Sharif Ahmed) not the PM announced a reshuffle on two ministerial posts....If that is how happened I know that is WRONG....but according to some sources from Mogadishu that was done immediately after Mr. Gaas's plane took off from Aden Adde Airport......Maxaa meeshan ka cad meelaha bannaan buuxi!
:)

I don't which planet you are living on if you believe he has the authority to do so. What, do you regard him as Abdullahi Yusuf or what? Faroole can wave his finger and tell him to come to Garowe immediately and you think he can reshuffle cabinet seats...

Mario B   

Somalia, i have come to the conclusion you are just deluded as Oodweyne, Beesha SSC have mapped their destiny....the Garowe Governor should concentrate on his local affairs...:D:D

Somalia   

You are the deluded one, in fact you should be embarrassed to even utter the words SSC State or Khatumo or whatever you come up with next. They haven't mapped out anything. They mapped out a village called Taleex. You are no different from the following so-called phantom states:

Shabeelle Dhexe State, Azania, Dooxada Cagaaran State, Jiinwabi State, Ceelbuur State, Dooxo State, Udubland, Ras Casayr land, Awdal State, West Puntland State, Mareeg State, Hiiraan State, West Hiiraan State, Central State.

Add SSC and Khatuumo.

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;789270 wrote:
Lol....very observant...check on the PM Abdiweli's welcoming....Farole met him at the airpot... I know Abdiweli is The PM of Somalia and not comparing the two leaders but one thing that I wanted to add here is.....The office of the PRESIDENT (Sharif Ahmed) not the PM announced a reshuffle on two ministerial posts....If that is how happened I know that is WRONG....but according to some sources from Mogadishu that was done immediately after Mr. Gaas's plane took off from Aden Adde Airport......Maxaa meeshan ka cad meelaha bannaan buuxi!

At least he flew with a better looking and saver jet.. But again guys you looking things in too much..

Mr. Somalia's protests against Khatumo is unwarranted.

Khatumo has chased Oodweyne's clan militias and rattled Somaliland's separatist agenda rather violently. Faroole is commenting on the margins. The real fight is between Somaliland and Khatumo :D

Faroole's a good man, thus far....

He has no delusions on which side his bread is buttered, unlike some. For after all, he's living in reality on the land, rather than commenting from a cold exile...

Red lines, boys, red lines... The Puntland leadership was painfully shown the red lines in Oct.2007 in a town called Las Anod!

A_Khadar   

Mario B;789309 wrote:
Phantom or not, Puntland will not be running these regions....Slanders are the issue here and not your Governorship.
:D
:D

Exactly.. With or without the blessing of s/l and p/l, Khatumo will mind its business. So a good advise to Faroole is not to continue staying the wrong side of the history.

Abwaan   

Somalia;789281 wrote:
I don't which planet you are living on if you believe he has the authority to do so. What, do you regard him as Abdullahi Yusuf or what? Faroole can wave his finger and tell him to come to Garowe immediately and you think he can reshuffle cabinet seats...

Do you mean Sharif Ahmed baa farta loogu yeeri karaa, waxaana ugu yeeri kara Faroole?:) And you ask people what planet they live on? Warba adaa hayaa!

Abwaan;789460 wrote:
Do you mean Sharif Ahmed baa farta loogu yeeri karaa, waxaana ugu yeeri kara Faroole?
And you ask people what planet they live on? Warba adaa hayaa!

not to interfere between two of you, but if i can interject, should you question what planet somalia is on when you yourself believe sharif has authority in the country. between the two, faroole has more leverage than poor sharif. At least, Faroole has a functioning state, oil drilling, and more regional and international connections.

Abwaan   

Ugaas shuqulkaan waa laguu yaqaan, waad kuu bannaan tahay inaad dhexgasho....cause you already did reer Mudug style "Warkaaga kaama boobee" jecliyaa diricnimada hadalka loo qaato. With all due respect Faroole ciddiisa ayuu xukumaa Shariifna Soomaali aad adiga iyo aniguba ku jirno. That is the difference sidaan u arko. If it was the other way round I wouldnt be shy to say that too...Malla is hagranaa!

Abwaan;789470 wrote:
Ugaas shuqulkaan waa laguu yaqaan, waad kuu bannaan tahay inaad dhexgasho....cause you already did reer Mudug style "Warkaaga kaama boobee" jecliyaa diricnimada hadalka loo qaato. With all due respect Faroole ciddiisa ayuu xukumaa Shariifna Soomaali aad adiga iyo aniguba ku jirno. That is the difference sidaan u arko. If it was the other way round I wouldnt be shy to say that too...Malla is hagranaa!

Ugaas shuqulkaan waa laguu yaqaan, waad kuu bannaan tahay inaad dhexgasho....cause you already did reer Mudug style "Warkaaga kaama boobee" jecliyaa diricnimada hadalka loo qaato. if only more people were like you on this forum; exchanging post for post. thanks Abwaan. with regards to sharif, i do agree with you. Also, i could not disagree with your point "With all due respect Faroole ciddiisa ayuu xukumaa Shariifna Soomaali aad adiga iyo aniguba ku jirno. That is the difference sidaan u arko. If it was the other way round I wouldnt be shy to say that too...Malla is hagranaa!" And yes to your last sentence. :D