Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Guul iyo Gobnimo To Reer Buuhoodle iyo Reer Hawd!

I'm proud of my city! Reer Buuhoodle ma waxad uu moodeen Nacasiinta Reer Laascaanood aka "Reer Madareemin".

Don't mess with Reer Hawd iyo waliba Reer Buuhoodle, cause we ain't like the cowards in Laascaanood, Yagori, Xudun, Taleh, Boocame known as "Reer Nugaaleed"!

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Somalia;786966 wrote:
Hahahaha, the man is even dividing his sub-clan, it doesn't get crazier than that.

It isn't about division, it's about reality. Do you know that 4 subclans of SSC, major subclans settle in Laascaanood, alone and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS SHOT A GUN TOWARDS SNM POSITIONS IN SOOL?

It's amazing to see Ahmed Karash, Ali Sabarey, one from Beesha Xudun and the other is from Beesha Yagori to be in Buuhoodle, while their towns are under SNM curfew and their women are shaking their booties for SNM in the night time.

Reer Buuhoodle wa gob and geesiyal. They will NEVER accept SNM to stay anywhere within Gobolka Cayn, forget about 18km like they did when they were in Adhicadee, near Laascaanood before 2007.

Naxar Nugaaleed;786970 wrote:
caqlixumo.com on so many levels

Adiguna ma kuwi "Madareemin" baad kamid tahay? LOL Every forum, the majority are Reer Nugaaleed walahi, using the achievements of Buuhoodle as their own. Nigga, go liberate your damn towns LA iyo Ceerigaabo. We are about to capture Qorilagud, hadi aynu nahnay Reer Buuhoodle!

Somalia   

IAmRevolution;786968 wrote:
It isn't about division, it's about reality. Do you know that 4 subclans of SSC, major subclans settle in Laascaanood, alone and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS SHOT A GUN TOWARDS SNM POSITIONS IN SOOL?

It's amazing to see Ahmed Karash, Ali Sabarey, one from Beesha Xudun and the other is from Beesha Yagori to be in Buuhoodle, while their towns are under SNM curfew and their women are shaking their booties for SNM in the night time.

Reer Buuhoodle wa gob and geesiyal. They will NEVER accept SNM to stay anywhere within Gobolka Cayn, forget about 18km like they did when they were in Adhicadee, near Laascaanood before 2007.

Why you mad though? Ahmed Karaash is a swell guy.

Captured Weaponry from the SNM Terrorist Separatist Milia:

Reer Buuhoodle all by themselves (No help from Reer Nugaaleed, No help from Puntland, No Help from Cabudwaaq, No help from Jubbaland, No help from Somali Galbeed, No help from Goldogob, No Help from Maakhir)

DSCF46982.jpg

qaniimo.jpg

DSCF4693.jpg

sawiro-maxatooyada-002.jpg

sawiro-maxatooyada-001.jpg

Somalia;786973 wrote:
Why you mad though? Ahmed Karaash is a swell guy.

The guy was in Tukaraq for almost 2 years. If he didn't do shit for the 2 years that he was in Tukaraq, didn't even try to capture Gambadhe, then he is no use to me, until, he goes back to his hometown area (Xudun to Ceerigaabo) and does his own ababul with his own subclan of the NA, the same is needed of Ali Sabarey.

I am not here to divide. I am simply stating the truth and nothing, but the truth!

Aaliyyah   

We all know this guy irevolution is a script. Reer buhodle iyo laascanodna ma aha dad lakala sarayo oo wawalaalo laakin reer laasnanod and I'm not saying this cuz I'm from laascanod but the fact remains that back in 07 althou they were unhappy with the somalidid crew they opted to not fight back so they were never defeated and rather waxay dorten inay baaq nabaded diraan oo ilaa hada dirayeen xita oo rajaynayeen in balayadan ilaahay hadeeyo oo sadexooda magaalo ku imaan qabaan . Laakin markay arinti si leeg buhodle gaadhey oo reer somalidid buhodle damcen dee halka waxa ka cadaatay inay somalididkan nabad rabin lakin umad kale xaqeed u badhedheen marka reer buhodle alhamdulilah way iska celiyeen oo marwalba ku guleesteen taasna waa wanagoda gesinimadoda iyo ilahay mahadi taasna waxay ku tusasa inay rer somalidiid mesha waxba ku haynoo yago clan dhan ah hal tuulo ka adkaan kari wayaan baryahana mudaharad wa ka dhaceen my hometown laascanod sida reer buhodlena markay ku talo gostan inay dagalaman reer somalidiid shekadodu waba so gabagaboobasa its just a matter of time kan manto dhan reer lascanod magaya ee script ahna wuxu isleeyahay reer ka dhex shaqee laakin ma soconaso rer lascanod iyo rer buhodle waa ul iyo diir

Aaliyyah   

^thats true too. dabcan reer laascanod iyo reer buhodle way isku hurayan nafta taasi wa run. siiba hada oo la arkay dadkan inay caadi aheen oo xumaan isku wada sacabinayaan.

A_Khadar   

Guys, Alliyaha and Abdul, please don't listen and try to reason some of the sick people here.. some of them are scripts and some others are bunch of lost. khatimo and its people are united. Successionists can try other means after so many defeats and one of tacts that they are trying is to divide..

Freedom;786983 wrote:
Iam is clownish stop it kid

You must be his number 1 fan looking up to him, you are literally in every thread of him uttering the same BS. If you can't take the heat and don't have the capacibilities to hold a decent political debate please for the love of God hit the X and bounce yourself out. We don't need immature ignorant people who get all emotional and go on a insulting rampage just because they disagree or oppose a thread or comment. Newsflash this is politics section not the kindergarten playground you don't belong here. Repeatedly harassing a member or insulting them isn't allowed on this forum I suggest you stop or soon I will be laughing at your exit. Mess with Revolution and you mess with me! :rolleyes:

A_Khadar;787171 wrote:
Guys, Alliyaha and Abdul, please don't listen and try to reason some of the sick people here.. some of them are scripts and some others are bunch of lost. khatimo and its people are united. Successionists can try other means after so many defeats and one of tacts that they are trying is to divide..

Are you looking for reassurance and backing up from those people above you what a coward and a sad man you are honestly you are the one who lost it. Obviously they are smarter then you they decided to debate and tell him the truth instead of being an ignorant mind who goes on a emotional insulting rampage because you couldn't take the heat and whatever that was presented to you. Isn't this your Khaatumo brother who is from the same city as you so why you acting so foolish. I can clearly see that you are encouraging people to fight and gang up instead of talk and debate you're a problem announcer instead of being a problem solver. You are two faced because AsadSL had a thread where he was dissing the Khaatumo name and calling it Kastumo what did you do and I will quote your words:

A_Khadar;787180 wrote:
Markii awood kale la waayey cayda waa furantahay?

Did you go on a insulting rampage with him no. Did you call for back up no. So why do you have to insult your Khaatumo brother when you didn't even insult your ''enemy'' for disrespecting and dissing your states name.

IAmRevolution - You can be proud of your city and point out the things they have achieved but don't talk negatively or degrade other cities in the process refrain from that. You can make your point across without provoking people. At the end of the day whether you're from Buhoodle or Laascanood you're brothers and sisters and represent one cause The Khaatumo State. It should be one for all and all for one and it shouldn't matter which city wins more battles.

This is for Freedom, A_Khadar and all of the rest who have similar behaviours (you all know who you are)! This is just crossing the line that members are getting personal attacks because they made threads you don't agree with. It's a well known fact that the truth breeds hatred I can see that back in this thread and other threads of other members from the politics section. This needs to stop and all of the immature ignorant people needs to get weeded out. Treat people how you would want to be treated and with respect.

Nothing brings two people together faster then the hatred of a third person. So don't be a cowardly person who has no dignity and pride fight your own battles and don't come act emotional or go on a insulting rampage because you oppose an opinion or a factual article because that says more about your intelligence then the topic starters intelligence. Great minds discuss ideas average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people. Only small minded people attack and discuss people rather then attack and debate the ideas that the other person has presented in a mature and civil way. Some guys don't belong in the politics section the only thing they are good for are being clan cheerleaders nothing else they can't seem to debate whatever that is presented infront of you. That is a characteristic of an uneducated and ignorant mind.