Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Where Is Reer Nugaaleed ?

Timur;786045 wrote:
Is this person ****? What does Sanaag have to do with reer Nugaaleed?

"Nugaalweyn" is from Eyl to Buuhoodle, its a straight line that covers the entire Nugaal valley basin.

Calm down. Reer Nugaaleed is a term Beesha SSC uses to refer to the large half of Tolka SSC that settle in Sool and Southern Sanaag. Although, there was a time Sool and Nugaal were one GOBOL known as Nugaal.

Timur   

This person is acting silly on purpose.

Reer Nugaaleed is a geographic term and someone can't just decide one day that they will monopolize it. Technically there is not even a definition called "Reer Nugaaleed" under anyone's vocabulary. The people of SSC are referred to as Reer Waqoyi on a cultural & geographic basis. Nugaal refers to a geographic region and nothing more, and the proper region runs from Buuhoodle to Eyl as I stated. Anything other than that and you are just trolling for giggles.

Its a strange moment in Somali history when someone decides to create a new geographic identity for themselves just to distinguish their clan ancestry.

You cannot have "Nugaal" without historic places like Eyl, Illig, Garowe and such.

Aaliyyah   

Timur, lol kan **** wu dhaafey

Reer laascanod iyo reer buhodle wa walaalo meelay kala adayaan baa iska yar..naf iyo lacagna way isku hurayan.

Secondly, nin reer buhodle ma tihid mr freshprince. A khadar ayaa ah nin reer buhodle caqlina alle ba u dhameyey marka is cadee waxa tahay oo shekada dhinacaaga ka qabso

Salaam

Somalia   

IAmRevolution;786048 wrote:
Calm down. Reer Nugaaleed is a term Beesha SSC uses to refer to the large half of Tolka SSC that settle in Sool and Southern Sanaag. Although, there was a time Sool and Nugaal were one GOBOL known as Nugaal.

Knight of Wisdom, your trolling skills are improving, you have reached 9000! :D

over-9000-5.png

Timur, you're just talking for the sake of talking. Did you see Garoowe or Eyl being mentioned here? Did you see me say "Reer Nugaal"? No, so, why wouldn't you wrap whatever you spewed there and shove it up your throat.

As for the Doxo Nugaaled (Nugal Valley), it stars from an area near Burco and comes down into Sool and areas of Southern Sanaag and goes into Gobolka Nugaal. 85% of Nugaal Valley is in Khaatumo State, if not more. The rest are in Gobolka Nugaal.

Northern_Regions_Livelihood_Zones.png

The term "Reer Nugaaleed" was and is still originally used for the Khaatumo State clans that settle in Sool, Southern Sanaag. Did I mention, the border of Khaatumo State and Puntland is less than 15+ kilometers from Garoowe, or less.

A_Khadar   

IAmRevolution;786012 wrote:
^ Let the accuse-game begin. When you can't defend the truth, you fall back into accusations.

I'm from Buuhoodle, Aaliyah. Nin Reer Hawd ah baan ahay and we're doing fine, just fine without anyone's help. The talk in Buuhoodle is, why is Ahmed Karash not going to Sool iyo Sanaag and create abaabul and start liberating LA. He's sitting in Buuhoodle, eating khaat, laughing and chilling, while his clan in LA and Ceerigaabo are under lockdown by some Somalidiid militia.

Reer Khaatumo ma ruun baynu isku sheegna misa been?

XX has more than one script.. This is one of them.. Allboocame.com is a known website same as taleex.net, but what is worse is you bring such garbage in this public.. Do you have something else... Khatimo waa is raacadaye...

A_Khadar   

Taleexi;786040 wrote:
Madaxweynaha Karaash hawlo qaran buu u joogaa goobo ka mid ah cariga uu ka taliyo. Malika, I'm kind today.

You're too kind...

A_Khadar;786428 wrote:
XX has more than one script.. This is one of them.. Allboocame.com is a known website same as taleex.net, but what is worse is you bring such garbage in this public.. Do you have something else... Khatimo waa is raacadaye...

So, now I'm a script or I'm XX? Okay!

Tell me one thing, is Taleex.net and Allboocame from SSC or are they like "shegato"? If they're from SSC then they have different perspective than you or the average Khaatumite. They are what you would call a "Mucarad", right?

b-boy   

good question indeed. also no one ever mentions the natives of Sool who are also on the front lines in Cayn regions fighting their own cousins!

Timur, Freedom and Aaliyyah,

Nothing brings two people together faster then the hatred of a third person. So don't be a cowardly person who has no dignity and pride fight your own battles and don't come act emotional or go on a insulting rampage because you oppose an opinion or a factual article because that says more about your intelligence then the topic starters intelligence. Great minds discuss ideas average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people. Only small minded people attack and discuss people rather then attack and debate the ideas that the other person has presented in a mature and civil way. You guys don't belong in the politics section the only thing you guys are good for are being clan cheerleaders nothing else you guys can't seem to debate whatever that is presented infront of you. That is a characteristic of an uneducated and ignorant mind.

Aaliyyah I can clearly see that you seem to be so deeply hurt and still hold grudges and resentments over the insults that FreshPrince said to you that night. Your hatred for FreshPrince has blinded you and made you drift away from the truth and also made you irrational, emotional. That you even started accusing a innocent man for being FreshPrince without any proof and start ganging up on him with two other guys and insulting that's ridiculous and a very cowardly act considering that the night FreshPrince insulted you you didn't even insult him back and went all holy on him. But now that you have found 2 guys who were insulting IAmRevolution you suddenly got wings became devilish and started insulting. Don't pretend to be something you're not go back to your old self the religious good girl Aaliyyah that never insulted nobody. Obviously you spended too much time on the politics section that it messed up your mind get out of it while you can. You may not see it because your caught up in the moment but I can clearly see it.

Anyways what I want to say to you is why do you give FreshPrince this satisfaction we know he is a rude guy and he sometimes makes ridiculous comments but why do you take him seriously he is just a insignificant member from the internet whatever he has to say shouldn't matter to you. The only thing that matters is what you think of yourself you're better then this don't let this get you and destroy you from inside because that's what's happening right now. Forgive and forget life is too short to be wasting too much time on such things like this and by the way he also made a thread where he was apologising for his actions why didn't you accept it and forgive him and forget about the whole thing and move on. This is my first and last reply in this thread that's all I wanted to say period.

Bluelicious;786839 wrote:
Timur, Freedom and Aaliyyah,

Nothing brings two people together faster then the hatred of a third person. So don't be a cowardly person who has no dignity and pride fight your own battles and don't come act emotional or go on a insulting rampage because you oppose an opinion or a factual article because that says more about your intelligence then the topic starters intelligence. Great minds discuss ideas average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people. Only small minded people attack and discuss people rather then attack and debate the ideas that the other person has presented in a mature and civil way. You guys don't belong in the politics section the only thing you guys are good for are being clan cheerleaders nothing else you guys can't seem to debate whatever that is presented infront of you. That is a characteristic of an uneducated and ignorant mind.

Aaliyyah I can clearly see that you seem to be so deeply hurt and still hold grudges and resentments over the insults that FreshPrince said to you that night. Your hatred for FreshPrince has blinded you and made you drift away from the truth and also made you irrational, emotional. That you even started accusing a innocent man for being FreshPrince without any proof and start ganging up on him with two other guys and insulting that's ridiculous and a very cowardly act considering that the night FreshPrince insulted you you didn't even insult him back and went all holy on him. But now that you have found 2 guys who were insulting IAmRevolution you suddenly got wings became devilish and started insulting. Don't pretend to be something you're not go back to your old self the religious good girl Aaliyyah that never insulted nobody. Obviously you spended too much time on the politics section that it messed up your mind get out of it while you can. You may not see it because your caught up in the moment but I can clearly see it.

Anyways what I want to say to you is why do you give FreshPrince this satisfaction we know he is a rude guy and he sometimes makes ridiculous comments but why do you take him seriously he is just a insignificant member from the internet whatever he has to say shouldn't matter to you. The only thing that matters is what you think of yourself you're better then this don't let this get you and destroy you from inside because that's what's happening right now. Forgive and forget life is too short to be wasting too much time on such things like this and by the way he also made a thread where he was apologising for his actions why didn't you accept it and forgive him and forget about the whole thing and move on. This is my first and last reply in this thread that's all I wanted to say period.

Blue, sweetie, don't mind them. The question I asked, "Where is Reer Nugaaleed" is a rational question that needs to be asked and answered. My relatives in Buuhoodle, along with the rest of the families and clans that settle in Buuhoodle and it's surroundings are fighting a battle against a much larger enemy. However, Reer Buuhoodle's cousins or brothers who "supposedly" share the same clan-name (I'm talking about Reer Laascaanood) are simply acting as though nothing is happening in Buuhoodle.

They have become "whores" for the SNM militia. They are as large as Reer Buuhoodle, 4 large subclans of SSC settle in Laascaanood alone, and NONE has taken up arms against the SNM brutality and invasion. In fact, 5 years gone by and they have not lift a finger towards the SNM mafia. Now, their main man, named Ahmed Karash, under the title "President' is in Buuhoodle, eating, sleeping and laughing, while his own family in Xudun, Laascaanood, Ceerigaabo are being raped, arrested and killed and he's not lifting a finger to changing the status quo of SOOL and SANAAG where he's respectfully is from.

It seems to me that Taleexi (A Reer Nugaaleed), Aaliyah (A Reer Nugaaleed), and the rest of the "Reer Nugaaleeds" in this Forum hate to be mentioned and they want to use the achievements and Gobnimo of Reer Buuhoodle as their own.

It's time someone stood up and show them the reality. They cannot walk in the street with their head held up high under the GOBNIMO of Reer Buuhoodle iyo Hawd, when their own town, Laascaanood and Gobolka SOOL iyo Sanaag are under SNM lockdown. They're shaking their booties for SNM in Laascaanood and Ceerigaabo and act as if they are "Gob", F'THAT!

IAmRevolution;786107 wrote:
Timur, you're just talking for the sake of talking. Did you see Garoowe or Eyl being mentioned here? Did you see me say "Reer Nugaal"? No, so, why wouldn't you wrap whatever you spewed there and shove it up your throat.

As for the Doxo Nugaaled (Nugal Valley), it stars from an area near Burco and comes down into Sool and areas of Southern Sanaag and goes into Gobolka Nugaal. 85% of Nugaal Valley is in Khaatumo State, if not more. The rest are in Gobolka Nugaal.

Northern_Regions_Livelihood_Zones.png

The term "Reer Nugaaleed" was and is still originally used for the Khaatumo State clans that settle in Sool, Southern Sanaag. Did I mention, the border of Khaatumo State and Puntland is less than 15+ kilometers from Garoowe, or less.

U seem to be unskilled spy Mr IAMR,,,, naively posting falsely demarked map,,,, you honestly need some basic tutorial regarding Somalia's geography... i can see Timur's simple illustration is not helping

NASSIR   

Bluelicious, Walaal, that's no "factual article" nor is this Mr.Revolution "innocent". And don't get incensed by the differences of opinion; your presence is in this forum is much needed, so don't depart and deprive us of your valuable inputs.

Mr.Revolution, We know the war on the region of Sool can have many shapes and your tactics of division and name-calling are one of them. Were you genuine and innocent in your enquiry, you would have chosen the right private channels and communal conferences where the issues of the community are addressed. Not here!

I might be overly sensitive but you sound to me more like a disguised secessionist.