Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Please make dua for me

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

It's great to be back, it's so good to read the many great topics I have missed.

Please make dua for, I'm recovering from a terible car accident, and your duas will be so appreciated. Jazakalah khair

Salaams

Nur   

Raxmah sis

Tahoor inshAllah, may Allah cleanse you fro all sins, and make this accident the best thing that happened to you, a point of inflection and a time for reflection, in which you rest from the hectic rat race and spend in bed thinking about Allah SWT alone and how well you would serve Him once you recover.

Now that you are ill in bed like many other Mulims, you may not easily get up for prayers, or fast or do other good. So think about the times when your body was well, and how you have spent your days away from what counts most.

Because our head hurts, we may not be able to make Sujuud no matter how much we like to do it, because we are ill.

So, think, that this was a wake up call and you may have been chosen by Allah for a purpose. Allah tests his servants for a purpose, if they pass the test with colorful grades, they get even closer to allah SWT.

So, make istighfaar a lot, make Dhiker of Allah a lot, this hardship shall change to a hardstone (diamond) and the loss to a gain, and your solitude to a company with Allah SWT.

My prayers with you walaalo, please pray for me, too.

So, say, " Innaa Lillaaah, wa innaa ileyhi Rajicuun" To Allah do we belong, and to him is our return. Say that to win, Salawaat ( Kindness ) from Allah and Raxmah.

Nur

Raxmah   

Salaams,

Thank you all for the duas, may allah reward you for your kindness.

I'm doing much better now alhamdulilah.

raula   

^^^Allaha kuu fuduudeeyo abaayo-May you regain your strength back again Insha-allah-Amin and to all of us.