Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Wounded from SSC arrive in Puntland(Pictures)

The point I'm making, my Pirate friend is that these injured people are your cousins. Who if you had a fibre of integrity you would be fightingwith shoulder to shoulder, not posting pictures of Pirates in nurses uniform. What you have posted says more about your shameful morals than ours. Men fight and someone will get injured on each side but this world has no room for cowards nor the after life. So pirate boy either pray for peace or get to the battlefield, but please spare us the cowards actions..

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;780720 wrote:
The point I'm making, my Pirate friend is that these injured people are your cousins. Who if you had a fibre of integrity you would be fightingwith shoulder to shoulder, not posting pictures of Pirates in nurses uniform. What you have posted says more about your shameful morals than ours. Men fight and someone will get injured on each side but this world has no room for cowards nor the after life. So pirate boy either pray for peace or get to the battlefield, but please spare us the cowards actions..

Well, I can't really argue against your first point other than the pirates in nurses uniform. All I see are doctors and some nurses.

Weird to see a Somali female pirate who is also a nurse. (O.o)

Freedom;780676 wrote:
Stop with the pics of kid, propaganda to fullest I see old man

combat propaganda with your own propaganda. that's how to best defeat these guys. Defeat evil with your own evil.

Carafaat stop making a meal out of nothing. Of course Galkacyo is much much closer to Buuhoodle than Garowe , what on earth of a land are you talking about, if you don't know about the land ask those who traveled there before making snide remarks. Galkacyo to Buuhoodle is just over 100 klm distance while Garowe is double the distance about 250 klm.

Baburta xata xamuulka ee Galkacyo kataga Buuhoodle way joogan after few hours.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, adeer you know that in previous times wounded Las canood folks were not even allowed in Garowe, and brought to Galkacyo.

So i was wondering if the Hospital and Airport Verbot was still in place in Garowe for SSC folks.

Somalia   

Carafaat;780769 wrote:
Qandalawi, adeer you know that in previous times wounded Las canood folks were not even allowed in Garowe, and brought to Galkacyo.

So i was wondering if the Hospital and Airport Verbot was still in place in Garowe for SSC folks.

No it's not forbidden for them. It's more logistical than anything else. Use a map and see which one is closer and also see which territory they would pass to get to Garowe.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;780686 wrote:
isnt Garowe closer? and doesnt Garowe have hospitals?

Or does Faroole refuse medical help to wounded?

What kind of question you are asking? Why don't you say something about what Siilaanyo is getting ordering such crimes?

A_Khadar   

Somalia;780673 wrote:
253.jpg

When SNM militia were chased from SoolJoogta, they wounded these two girls severly and another little girl and the mom. Both the mom and other girl just suffered minor wounds but not these two.. Alle ha caafiyo all the wounds..

Carafaat   

A_Khadar, during Kalshaale and also during recent actiont I have distenciated myself from all that is Somaliland doing in those region. Always have I called upon them to negoitiate. I hate war more then anything else, irrelevent the side's, irellevent the issue. I made even a thread, saying not in my name.

Eventhaught you and many others here like to picture Somaliland, like a clan militia that takes orders from its members. I can assure they wont.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;780810 wrote:
A_Khadar, during Kalshaale and also during recent actiont I have distenciated myself from all that is Somaliland doing in those region. Always have I called upon them to negoitiate. I hate war more then anything else, irrelevent the side's, irellevent the issue. I made even a thread, saying not in my name.

Eventhaught you and many others here like to picture Somaliland, like a clan militia that takes orders from its members. I can assure they wont.

You sound genuine and I am not accusing you supporting such madness. I have no issue supporting your clan and their political ambitions. I think you may have no daily bases contact with somalia but I do and I have entire family back there perticulary those s/l militia is attacking. Somaliland is based on clan and its militia is also clan but they take orders from Siilaanyo.. What I also want tell you all these fights, Kalshaale and now Buhodle, some of the clans around the fighting area enfourced and their nomads were in the fight on the top of the so called ciidanka qaranka.. These are facts and I am not exagerating..

Carafaat;780817 wrote:
A_khadar, wallahi waan ka xumahay dagaalka. No sain personal can justify nor rejoice those horific images.

Carafaat adeer the problem is no one likes war no one likes death and destruction but the problem is there are some anti peace elements hiding in some parts in the buhoodle district, and carrying out attacks against the Somaliland army this is unacceptable sure peace talks are needed, Or even perhaps a ceasefire. both sides are Muslims and Somalilanders there must be another way to solve this matter but no one wants to come with a long lasting solution.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;780821 wrote:
Carafaat adeer the problem is no one likes war no one likes death and destruction but the problem is there are some anti peace elements hiding in some parts in the buhoodle district, and carrying out attacks against the Somaliland army this is unacceptable sure peace talks are needed, Or even perhaps a ceasefire. both sides are Muslims and Somalilanders there must be another way to solve this matter but no one wants to come with a long lasting solution.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, qosol badanaa.

I bet none of this would have been said if you lost.