Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Wounded from SSC arrive in Puntland(Pictures)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;780821 wrote:
Carafaat adeer the problem is no one likes war no one likes death and destruction but the problem is there are some anti peace elements hiding in some parts in the buhoodle district, and carrying out attacks against the Somaliland army this is unacceptable sure peace talks are needed, Or even perhaps a ceasefire. both sides are Muslims and Somalilanders there must be another way to solve this matter but no one wants to come with a long lasting solution.

Do you re-read what you write sometimes? Who is anti peace elements when you attacked with more than 40 armor vehicles to that city? If you want to support a lasting solution, it's simple just keep your intoxicated militia where they belong..

A khadar my good friend you do know how peaceful the Buhoodle district was before the formation of the ssc rebels not a single clan conflict occurred let alone Somaliland army versus some clan militia in the buhoodle district. And you know what i am talking about,i support peace i am for peace i call for a ceasefire both sides should not attack each other.A khadar the problem is you're clan Militia are unpredictable they will attack the Somaliland army bases in Buhoodle just for no reason. The whole reason why the situation escalated was because of the anti peace elements hiding inside the town planning attacks on Somaliland disturbing the peace in the region.Prior 2009 there was not a single conflict in the region odayada Buuhoodle were running the town oo uu Caaqil Maxamuud xaaji Cumar camay garwadeen ka yahay.

A_Khadar   

And why somaliland has or will have to bases in Buhodle? Who bloody in hell are these somaliland.. Waryaa ninyhow you're getting under my skin.. Kow dheh.. Chill out man you are not a man that can be reasoned with. Wixii aad doontaad isaga cabaadaysaa like unstable person..

A khadar i can be reasoned with but you don't listen abti peace is in the interest of all the people of Somaliland. But you need to view things from different perspectives what made Somaliland army come to Buhoodle what triggered this ask you're self that first. Somalilands peace and stability is seriously being threatened by Militia men hiding inside Buuhoodle i am not talking about the Garaad clan in the Buhoodle district or the normal citizens of the Buuhoodle district. Have you ever condemned the clan Militia in the Buuhoodle district answer me this question why was there no conflict between Clan Militia and the Somaliland army prior 2009? Why was the region so peaceful before and not now?

Taleexi   

Carafaat;780686 wrote:
isnt Garowe closer? and doesnt Garowe have hospitals?

Or does Faroole refuse medical help to wounded?

Be selective the way you frame your questions Mr. Script.

Taleexi   

XX, Wake up, wake up you can continue denying peoples' basic, birthright. The Khaatumo state wants to live in peace with your admin aka Somaliland. The liberation will carry on until LA and other occupied cities are free from your oppression.

NASSIR   

XX, I suggest you drop using silly labels. There's no such thing as clan militia vs ciidanka qaranka. Respect people's right to self-determine their own destiny. CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE! !

NASSIR   

XX, I suggest you drop using silly labels. There's no such thing as clan militia vs ciidanka qaranka. Respect people's right to self-determine their own destiny. CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE! !

Timur   

After this display of cowardice and barbarity, the secessionists have placed a curse on themselves. May Allah relieve the wounded innocent.

Abwaan   

It is really Sad. Dadkaan Soomaaliyeed Ilaah hakala qaboojiyo...............Where is JB,XX,Oodweyne.....Ma waxaad ku faraxsan tihiin oo aad taageereysaan in carruur sidaan loo dhibaateeyo? Miyeydaan carruur dhalin, idinla dhalan, idiin dhalan doonin?

Somalia;780681 wrote:
You don't want the world to see the horrific atrocities perpetrated by your Somaliland militia. Understandable.

one minute you say Somaliland is getting butchered the next...how its killing its people...what is with you old boy you losing it...stick with one and stay with it...

Xaaji Xunjuf;780842 wrote:
A khadar my good friend you do know how peaceful the Buhoodle district was before the formation of the ssc rebels not a single clan conflict occurred let alone Somaliland army versus some clan militia in the buhoodle district. And you know what i am talking about,i support peace i am for peace i call for a ceasefire both sides should not attack each other.A khadar the problem is you're clan Militia are unpredictable they will attack the Somaliland army bases in Buhoodle just for no reason. The whole reason why the situation escalated was because of the anti peace elements hiding inside the town planning attacks on Somaliland disturbing the peace in the region.Prior 2009 there was not a single conflict in the region odayada Buuhoodle were running the town oo uu Caaqil Maxamuud xaaji Cumar camay garwadeen ka yahay.

i entirely agree..peace is mutually wanted...but these so called SSC forces have been the anti peace elements...somaliland just doesnt go into a town and start bombing its own people...

Abwaan;781253 wrote:
It is really Sad. Dadkaan Soomaaliyeed Ilaah hakala qaboojiyo...............Where is JB,XX,Oodweyne.....Ma waxaad ku faraxsan tihiin oo aad taageereysaan in carruur sidaan loo dhibaateeyo? Miyeydaan carruur dhalin, idinla dhalan, idiin dhalan doonin?

bacaaaaacda naga daaa...tell these people to restore the area to what it was peaceful...no war happened before these SSC lot got there...they are the elements creating the anti peace.