Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

I am confused

A_Khadar   

Is it me thinking or NG lately became very sensative? Qofkii soo hadal qaada wuxuu odhanayaa maxaad ii maagaysaa? Awoowe ma Khatuumo ku sal fududaysa armay kuwa dhuuntay ku dhamaan waaa maxay dabeecadii bay kaa xumaysaye..;)

^^:D :D

Before you rebut the validity of the said Sal Fudayd, would you be kind enough to explain to good NGONGE so he understands next time it is used against him :D

Abdul   

walaalkis;778934 wrote:
If Mogadishu is liberated from Alshabab why is ther constant attack on the goverment forces . Its either

These African troops don't want Alshabab to be defeated so the pay cheques don't stop coming from u.s n eu countries

Those causing trouble probably are hiding in their clan stronghold.

Showqi;779029 wrote:
Waxaa la yidhi Habar fadhida lagdini la fududaa...........This guys are trying to liberate our country, and in the process they are losing their life's everyday. Show some respect, and don't be ungrateful.

How many years has it been ? God knows the real reason for their decision to come to our aid no African will get himself killed for the

Sake of bringing peace to Somalia . I can assure you on that. They have just claimed to liberate Mogadishu after many years. I wonder

How long it will be for rest of Somalia ? 10years

I am grateful for everyone who's is helping my country. I am disappointed with how many people die with these never ending

Cat n mouse games. It's not easy but at least they can avoid killing women n children.

Maaddeey   

Showqi;779029 wrote:
Waxaa la yidhi Habar fadhida lagdini la fududaa...........
This guys are trying to liberate our country
, and in the process they are losing their life's everyday.
Show some respect, and don't be ungrateful

Cimrigaaga oo dheeraado..maxaa la dhahay?... Showqi'yoow maantana ma waxaad keentay Amisom-aa na xoreyneysa? cajiib!!!.

Showqi   

Maaddeey;784039 wrote:
Cimrigaaga oo dheeraado..maxaa la dhahay?... Showqi'yoow maantana ma waxaad keentay Amisom-aa na xoreyneysa? cajiib!!!.

Maaddeey, Soomaali badan ayaa ila aaminsan in AMISOM ay wadankeena xoreynayaan. Xitaa madaxweynaha Soomaaliya (Sh. Shariif) oo ah caalim weyn (xaga diinta) ayaa aaminsan in AMISOM ay howl fiican ka hayaan Muqdisho. Maalinta ay xasiloonida, nabadgeyada iyo kala danbeynta ay Muqdisho ku soo noqotana maalintaas AMISOM wadankeena waa laga saarayaa, taas shaki kuma jiro.

Ha ila yaabin ummadda Soomaaliyeed wixii dani ugu jirto ayaa anigana dani iigu jirtaa.