Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Tfg says: puntland only gets 50% of the oil revenue

Dr_Osman   

Yahya you do realize this 50% share the tfg is calling for they will be getting the same from every region with any resources regardless. From kismayo to zaylac. This will beef up the tfg over anyone else since they get everything. Its not fair and I condemn it to the fullest!!! Most of oil stays in Puntland hand as a famous man once said

Puntland iyo khayraadkeeda ugu horayn anagaa iska leh, waana garanaynaa tallaabooyinka ku haboon ee aan qaadi karno ee dhanka ka ah anxisinta soo socota ee sharciga kaas oo naga xayuubinaya xuquuqdayada

yahya007   

Dr_Osman;776681 wrote:
Yahya you do realize this 50% share the tfg is calling for they will be getting the same from every region with any resources regardless. From kismayo to zaylac. This will beef up the tfg over anyone else since they get everything. Its not fair and I condemn it to the fullest!!! Most of oil stays in Puntland hand as a famous man once said

I have no problem with this because according to the constition of federalism the TFG Should be the top government followed by the central government.

Doctor i know you know and you understand better than i do , so is'nt this fair ?

NGONGE   

Dr_Osman;776657 wrote:
There is no way that our oil is split half and half between the tfg. That is just absolutely insane. Majority of the oil waa inuu Puntland ku hara. I won't tolerate this wallahi
haday dawlada puntland waxba ka oran im going to speak to my father who has influence there
and say yaan laga oglaan tfgka sheekada daciifka. Wax ka badan 5% fuel levy lama siin karo

:D :D :D

Ngonge...unlike you the man has influence.

Dr.Osman, you remind me of riwaayad where two men fight over money in case by chance money falls from the sky and lands where they are.

uchi   

Tfg should get a share... It's in the best interest of the nation, we need to put all shabby in thier place or we won't have any peace throughout Somalia.

Dr_Osman   

50% is not a joke sxb and u need to take into how much other resources that they will be getting like agriculture, minerals, funding from the international community. This will establish a monster federal govt no different to siyad barre govt and that is something we will never allow again as we seen what that has done to somalis for the past 20 years.

Every region idinka is-ilaliya ma ceeb ba. We are autonomous were not your local government in mogadishu like tarzan.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;776702 wrote:
Ngonge...unlike you the man has influence.

No he doesn't, his dad allegedly does. Wax fahan. :D

Freedom   

I can't believe I am saying this but I support the DR on this 100percent. 50 percent for weak TFG they will pocket it in there pockets.

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;776686 wrote:
Puntland should ask for 50% share of fruits and vegs produced in the south. lol

Here comes another pranoia against the South...lol....If the government grows the fruits on a public land Waqooyi Bari should have it's share. People need to understand that meelaha shidaalka laga qodayo in difaaciddeeda ay u dhinteen dad Soomaaliyeed oo meel walba oo dalka ka mid ah ku dhashay kana soo jeeda!

I wonder when this ciddeennaa iska leh meeshaan joogsan doontaa? Haddii aad ku qanacday in shakhsi ka soo jeeda degaannada shidaalka laga qodayo uu mid ka mid ah labada jago ee dalka ugu sarreeya uu qabto ma garanayo waxa nacfiga la ka soo baxana aad u diiddey inaad Soomalida la wadaagtid....Mise waa "kaagana kula lihi, kaygana anigaa iska leh" Yaa kaa yeelaya?

Waxaa la yaab leh in dad maalin walba la guuxaya Muqdisho waa caasimaddii dalka oo Soomaali ayay u dhexaysaa, which I beleive is right ay ku riyoodaan inay degaan kale dadka ka xigsadaan!

Naxar Nugaaleed;776649 wrote:
Ya doctor, puntland is not on the moon, its a state in Somalia.

Well said Naxar!

Somali government should get a large share from the countries resources wherever it may be

This obsession with local admins is not healthy. What is important is the local population should benefit from the resource in terms of infrastructure development and employment growth...