Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Faroole's Bacaaac on Buuhoodle

Freedom;775940 wrote:
You a clown and I love it lol

This is the third time I saw you calling nomads names. Please respect the rules of the website and don't insult or attack any individual on this website. If you disagree with someone, give you thoughts in a respectful manner without personal attacks or insults.

Puntland played this ball very well, so far so good. The people of SSC are having very significant gathering and Puntland needs to respect that

A_Khadar   

Exactly.. This train moved and moved so fast. It's time to layout parameters for cooperation and collaboration.. Seems that secessionists lost that opportunity and the two admins started on wrong foot already.. Alle ha sahlo..

Abwaan   

Faroole wants to play an unnecessary kaar qabiil oo aan soconeyn. Of course Siilaanyo iyo maamul-degaameedkiisu waa ku khaldan yihiin inay degaan dad Soomaaliyeed oo deris la ah dhibaato ka abuuraan, mana habboona in la isku xad-gudbo, sidoo kale Faroolena sheekada hallaasigaa haka baxo oo haddii Khaatumo Hargeysa hoostegi weysey Garoowena ma hoostegeyso.

he is a sad clown who lives in hope...somaliland soldiers are having breakfast in buhoodle dervish...;)

while u type away over your keyboard and they been in las canod for years...WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE. furthermore keep deluding yourself xamarna waxba ka ma tihin...because dad ba iska leeh...and somalilandna saxib..waxba ka ma tihin except subjects la gumaysto...:cool: puntlandna as we all know...is nothing and this oil thing walahi mark my words...nothing...as well...so saxib reer bax bax...bow down..and shut up:cool:

"women & children killed"..LOL....LIARS!

It has become cynical necessity for ssc & co. to ask God that their civilians wiped out so they can get sympathy from the world! What an inhumane & immoral way to get to your unattainable goal.They have descended into their own blood thirsty maniacs.

^^^saxib why you so surprised the suicidale tendencies of reer las canod are famous in Somaliland. look back at history even with the Sayid: he opens his mouth, they start the war drums and then he wipes out more then half of his own clansmen after losing the war. Even under the old Somalia government: they declared war and as somali troops they invaded towns i.e. starting all this bullsh*** in the first place only to have their own villages colonised. Today after in 1991 their elders agreed to Somalilands formation including their beloved Galayd they declare Katumo (the worst name) only to find Somaliland taking even more control and turning their remaining areas into military no go zones. Its a never ending cycle of suicide. But hey why stop them..they aint doing any favours for themselves. but i wont stop them..keeep going. :o