Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

lipdhi mayside laascaanod

Aaliyyah   

bluelicious loooooooooool no girl I stand by my story...cuz at the very end they save their small buffalo (ie free laascaanod)..and thats where this song comes in "libdhi mayside laascaanod labo ma aha dalkeenu"

how can the buffalos be the enemy?? they were wronged? the lions took one of their small buffalos? you are not adding up dee see weeye?

Aaliyah, aka Moron, listen here, you shouldn't be talking about "Libdhimaysiid Laascaanood", cause right NOW, Laascaanood is in the hands of Siilaanyo's tribe, forcefully for 4 years, almost 5 years actually.

Secondly, I am from Yagoori, I'm from the largest subclan in SSC, my Garad, Garad Jamaac Garad Ismacail is in Taleex, without us JS, I don't think Laascaanood will ever be free. Bow down, ina gumaydyahay inu gumaydku dhalay.

Saalax   

kkkkkkkkkk. If Aaliyyah is part of those small african buffalos i wouldn't like to see her get eaten by the lions or crocodiles.

MoonLight1;774076 wrote:
War cidaan Hees badanaa, oo Garaad badanaa, oo shir badanaa. lots of big farts, less actions.

Looooooooool !

Without J.S iyo Reer Yagoori, Aaliyah would've been giving birth to few kids belonging to Reer Siilaanyo. lol Garad Jama Garad Ismail, may he live long. Without him, nothing would've been happening for Beesha Dblock. We are the bridge between Hawd iyo Nugal. We are the ones holding on to Laascaanood for Somaliland, we are the ones spearheading the SSC State. lol

Xaaji Xunjuf;774084 wrote:
War inanta dayaa whats with these guys gabadha eryanaya isla yaaba oo niman waweyn iska dhiga

War dee gabadhu wa doqon. She said that Somalidiidka are Lions and SSC are Buffalo. War gabadhu doqonsana, ma miid dhandhan ah ba dhalay talow?

Aaliyyah;774072 wrote:
bluelicious loooooooooool no girl I stand by my story...cuz at the very end they save their small buffalo (ie free laascaanod)..and thats where this song comes in "libdhi mayside laascaanod labo ma aha dalkeenu"

how can the buffalos be the enemy?? they were wronged? the lions took one of their small buffalos? you are not adding up dee see weeye?

When I first watched the video I skipped the beginning so I didn't see the part where the small bufallo got captured by the group of lions.

Guys why are you guys ganging up on Aaliyyah does politics mean so much to you that you need to throw a fit and insult a person who doesn't share the same views as you grow up man. This is not what's called politics this is taking things to a personal level :rolleyes: :mad:

Xaaji Xunjuf - Good job man! :D

Bluelicious;774025 wrote:
I actually love this song. I wish SSC succeed in the Khatuumo 2 conference and become their own state. Good luck to you guys you guys deserve it.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Waxaan arkaa gabdho aad u qurux badan labis qaaya badana wato. Kuwaas hoosguntida iyo surwaalada isku gishtay, however, ...

Aaliyyah   

Blue lol I am glad you understood the story..u shouldnt have skipped that part! I told u to watch the whole thing..

n dont worry abt these guys lol ..qabiilestayaal weeye..freshprince and moonlight are just scripts.

moonlight good luck with your one-clan state puntland.. SSC way duushay.

salaam