Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

lipdhi mayside laascaanod

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;774090 wrote:
Waxaan arkaa gabdho aad u qurux badan labis qaaya badana wato. Kuwaas hoosguntida iyo surwaalada isku gishtay, however, ...

They are colourful isnt it and the way they integrated those guuntino with their normal clothes is creative I like it too. I own a guuntino in those colours too but I never wear it.

Aaliyyah - Note taken :D

War heedhe Xoreyn baan isku ogeen ee Guntiinadan iyo waxaan loo joogin waa maxay? see this is what I mean, SSC ppl just love partying, I bet now your Garaads are talking about the colours of their Cimaamado and whos wearing the biggest Koofi in taleex.

Aaliyyah;774109 wrote:

check the cultural dance..it is so cool
:)

salaam

Do you guys also do dhaanto? :confused:

That's the video I posted but this one has the dhaanto dance and mine didn't. This is off topic but I noticed you can write posts while your offline so weird how do you do that? I know the mods have the power to roam in the forums invisible but your not a mod so what do you do?

Aaliyyah   

^yea its the same event, but different video..i guess they were video taping different parts..and i cant post being offline lol..when I posted I logged off.

Yea reer SSC do dhaanto as well...I guess all somalis do dhaanto nowadays.

salaam

Aaliyyah;774120 wrote:
^yea its the same event, but different video..i guess they were video taping different parts..and i cant post being offline lol..when I posted I logged off.

Yea reer SSC do dhaanto as well...I guess all somalis do dhaanto nowadays.

salaam

It's possible to roam in the forums and post while being in offline mode but I don't know if members have access to it. Oh really I always thought only ******* do dhaanto guess it has been adapted throughout whole Somalia now.

Aaliyyah;774136 wrote:
blue, who are the *****? lol

never mind my mom just told me..

Loool It got edited but you know who I mean right? Didn't know that wasn't allowed to write but never mind :)

MMA - Sorry about that I thought the rules were only directed to clan names and not nicknames.

Aaliyyah   

Yea my mom told me just now, hada ka hor mamaqlin and yea I guess anything referring to qabiil isn't allowed here (he edited both our posts - I saw wat u wrote haha u didn't have to write in english dnt provoke the admins lol)

Aaliyyah;774143 wrote:
Yea my mom told me just now, hada ka hor mamaqlin and yea I guess anything referring to qabiil isn't allowed here (he edited both our posts - I saw wat u wrote haha u didn't have to write in english dnt provoke the admins lol)

I have edited it before I dig my own hole and get thrown out looool :P

The whole lion and buffalo thing was funny eventhough it got out of hand.

No problem, sister. However nicknames ayaa ka daran qabiil names magacyadooda. Qaarkood waaba aflagaado qabiilada kale lagu caaynaayo. I know it is harmless, but dad sick ah meeshaan ku jiro and if allowed in no time dadka ku caaynaayo. It is the same reason ereyga 'mooryään' is censored and is automatically asterisked. Why? Because in the beginning dad ayaa ereygaan u isticmaali jiray inay qabiil kale ku caayaan in their sick minds.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;774155 wrote:
No problem, sister. However nicknames ayaa ka daran qabiil names magacyadooda. Qaarkood waaba aflagaado qabiilada kale lagu caaynaayo. I know it is harmless, but dad sick ah meeshaan ku jiro and if allowed in no time dadka ku caaynaayo. It is the same reason ereyga 'mooryään' is censored and is automatically asterisked. Why? Because in the beginning dad ayaa ereygaan u isticmaali jiray inay qabiil kale ku caayaan in their sick minds.

I understand the whole point about it and your right about that there are always people who try to misuse words in a negative way. I'm all for it from now on for the whole no clan names and nicknames. Atleast it forces people to look past clan and communicate about other things which further promote peace and civilisation between people so yeah keep up the good work :D

Aaliyyah   

The whole lion and buffalo thing was funny eventhough it got out of hand.

yeah blue it was funny in the event that the lions run away thus making them cowardly. Have you ever heard the term toothless lions..