Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

lipdhi mayside laascaanod

Aaliyyah;774161 wrote:
yeah blue it was funny in the event that the lions run away thus making them cowardly. Have you ever heard the term toothless lions..

Lool no never what does that proverb mean?

Aaliyyah   

Blue, as you can see from the video these lions run away at the end. Basically, toothless lions are people who lose their bravado when faced with a worthy opponent (which makes this video an analogy for whats going on back home)

good night hun

salaam

Showqi   

Why was your posts censored? Aaliyyah and Blue labadiinuna ma Qabyaaladii ayaad barateen.........Acuudu-bilaah:D

Showqi;774231 wrote:
Why was your posts censored? Aaliyyah and Blue labadiinuna ma Qabyaaladii ayaad barateen.........Acuudu-bilaah:D

Oh my goodness I just realised that this has to be the first thread that has many posts deleted, edited and censored :eek:

Loooool babes come on you know me i'm against practising qabyalad and qabil. I used a nickname to desrcibe certain people that live in a certain area nothing negative but turns out it wasn't allowed. I will tell you why many things got deleted, edited and censored because last night there was a fight in this thread and it got personal some guys ( FreshPrince & MoonLight1) from the politics section were fighting with Aaliyyah and I got caught up in the middle witnessing the whole thing Aaliyyah is my friend and I tried to help her didn't work but I had to hold myself back because i'm already known for fighting with members so I didn't wanted another fight added on to my record and to become my exit i'm a changed woman now so I remained cool. As things went further Xaaji Xunjuf stepped in and tried to return peace that didn't help either eventually the big lion aka MMA came in and took control over things and the buffalos aka FreshPrince & MoonLight1 run off lol. It's funny how things started so innocent about the lion and buffalo story and changed into reality lol.

Aaliyyah - Oh ok got it. They all need to take a chill pill they are not gonna gain anything from making war with each other.

Everybody take a deep breath in and out chill relax and say alhamdulilah to your good lives don't take it for ganted many would want to trade with you so leave these clan wars behind it's not cool!

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>