Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Gedo (pics)

Somalina   

A_Khadar;772171 wrote:
Somalina, for some reason I am unable to see the first few pics, but I can see the others.

What browser are you using?

Somalina   

Check your browser settings and verify what image types are currently checked off for viewing.

I'm not a Windows expert by the way.

Sensei   

Abwaan;772242 wrote:
Dhul waa kan ee dad Shiinaha maka soo amaahannaa?

Lol, please no. Chinese hanagu keenin, as it is they are taking over the rest of the continent. Maybe Maldives, they seem to be running out of dry land. Good muslim folks too.

raula   

Wow..they look familiar. Ala maxaa garbahareey iyo biyaheeda dhanaan so nace-but loved the surroundings. Didn't get to see Luuq last time, perhaps next time insha-allah.

PS: I have seen the guy on the pic (left) somewhere before.

raula   

Somalia--kuma fahmin walaal..balse hadaan dhinac kale ka fiiriyo..i am guessing you are referring to your Pseudo-geo-political regional politics..marka soomalidu wey is dhaleen. laakin if you mean to stick to your imprudent perception..wa hagaag! koleeytaba adi un buu walbahaarka ku welweliin. Hadaan qaldanaahayna-raali noqo. Salaam

raula   

^^^^waa dhuulkii hooyo ma ahan. lol-Though i hail from plenty of places..but this is where some family members reside/made home & have visited so far. My love for the place is mere childhood fascination..as my mother hails from that particular place. My father, on the other hand resided in xaafad/xafaada hodan (xamar) MMA for that matter ! waan ku arke adoo xafaad hodan faaninaayo noh!

Ar goobile gacalkiyoo

maxaan goobile tumaa