Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

What is the name of the ruling Party in Puntland?

Somalia   

The Hermet;771117 wrote:
Latest news: comming in straight from Bosaso: Puntland has just become a nuclear power.............hahahahahahahaha

Are you suffering from anything?

Somalia   

It's the fact that you are trying to recover from the "Puntlanders in the Quran" statement that is funny. :D

What a loser.

recover from what...? just because you didnt understand it or didnt read it properly doesnt mean your opinion counts saxib. start worshiping puntland considering in your eyes it does no wrong and competes in the realm of superpowers. but for us...it will always be what it is in reality a backwater ruled from a little village that claims alot but actually control little. Whose entire population would move out tomorrow had they the chance. so i know what puntland is you dont have to sell it to me. I landed there on holiday a few years back...best advice....saxib forget politics and bunbunis....feed your people walahi they need help man...never seen such Gajoo in all my life walahi.

Somalia   

You said the following.

The Hermet;771111 wrote:
I think puntland appears some where in the Quran next to Muahmmed SCW, am i right so called Puntlanders

For you guys it does.. considering it cant do no wrong or is perfect in every way etc. (get it now....) your slow as well...another characteristic to add to the puntland complex. lol.

Somalia   

Why would you say the following though?

The Hermet;771111 wrote:
I think puntland appears some where in the Quran next to Muahmmed SCW, am i right so called Puntlanders

Sensei   

Maanta PL maa lagu jimceesanaya ? Allow sabar iyo iimaan na sii.

PL has an elected president and VP. Faroole, although far from perfection, came to power through elections and peace transfer of power. I am not going to sit here and defend Faroole, but it is well with the man's capacity to name whom ever to any gov position, including his sons. The man has issues, that is fact. What is also a fact is that PL does not have political parties(as Abtigiis would like to state the obvious). But that does not mean it wont have parties , soon iA. No worries, soon enough for y'all to stop your daily shenanigans.

The Zack   

It is funny how Xiin defends Puntland in every thread but opposes other clans to create their own clan enclave. Part time nationalist? :D

Dr_Osman   

I don't see ppl starving in puntland, I see alot of ppl fleeing to puntland for peace and prosperity. PPL come as far as tanzania to ethiopia, which is a fact!!!

Puntland controls bari, nugal, north mudug, southern sool, and all of sanaag up to yuube which is 15km from erigavo and cayn areas, Thats the reality whether u choose to accept it or not is not my problem, but the second u go there that's what u will see.

Puntland is a power-house it has the best military in the nation the rest of somalis have rag-tag militias compared to what we have even new york post agrees!!!

Democracy stuff I am not a fan of and never was and just believe it's tool to suck in western support. The reality is Dubai a non-democracy is one of the richest countries in the world ruling on traditional methods, India is a democracy what a nice living standard exists there!!!

I am firm believer in using local systems for local people not imported idealogies. I want to see development in Puntland whatever system brings it, I will support it but I have a bad feeling that democracy will not. PPL will just sit there and argue and get nothing ever done!!! Plus the fact parties are really just going to be another disguise of clans which is something that needs to be accepted not hid away under the cloaks of democracy, if we want success we need to accept what we are working with in our region and its clan based region there is no point bandaging it up with democratic cloth, lets learn from dubai and use traditional methods that suit our ppl !!!

The Zack,

xiin defends Puntland marka baaruuda Professor Abtigis wax kasoo gaaraan

As for opposing other states, that is not true. I support Galmudug for example. I oppose SL for its separatist agenda, and oppose your Azania for it is being forced by Kenyan guns :D