Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

There's Change All-Right

Abtigiis   

Way inoo duunteen waagaas. Dadkii yaqaanay way qaylyayeen, and all they warned about this terrorists happened. We will not be fooled twice.

Che Adeer Yusuf has been vindicated he understood what the fake religious clowns were. Everyone is playing catch up. However the reality is that Mogadishu and now Beledweyne are out of your hands.

Jacpher   

War MMA xageed noo saartay? Waxan ma Soomaalaa? Acuudka.

Che's side remained the same over the years while many of you jumped from one foreign tank to another. At least the man ain't going with the wind.

Mayaani   

Jacpher;771184 wrote:
War MMA xageed noo saartay? Waxan ma Soomaalaa? Acuudka.

Che's side remained the same over the years while many of you jumped from one foreign tank to another. At least the man ain't going with the wind.

Good point Jacphar, Che stands undeniable truth but others insincerity is visible and printed all over their face.

The Zack   

To compare Ali Geedi to Abdi Gaas is just ridiculous. The first was the worst traitor any country can have. Xabash fooqul xabash ahaa kaas.

P.s. Kan yaree Che hala yaabina, "consistence" bey kaga dhagay even if that has something to do with Isqarxis.

Jacpher;771184 wrote:

You know the sad thing is those here that oppose AS is only united by that common enemy. Once that threat is gone, they will be at each other's throat defending personalities and phantom tribal states. I assure if AS is gone, expect these folks to clashing over if Azania is better, Puntland has oil, Galmudug has better schools and you have the secessionists doing their niiko in between. Personalities will continue to be worshiped and pictures of villages and towns will be posted to hide the shame visited upon the Somalis.

What's more Somalia will continue to be at the mercy of foreign stakeholders and the TFG leaders will be subservient to their usual bosses. I would have supported the TFG if leaders of the TFG actually make decisions for Somalia. The unfortunate reality is decisions are made elsewhere. The only thing TFG leaders do is bicker and when daddy arrives, they behave. Remember Kampala and how the Parliament rejected the accord and Farmaajo looked like he will stand his ground. Within 24 hours, all the MPS ratified Kampala. What could have possible changed their mind in 24hrs, all 550 of them. Literally talada gacantooda kuma jirto

And in all honesty, I did support Yeey and Sharif in the beginning but things changed so drastically and our arch enemy were invited. I sincerely always believed nothing good will come out of foreign intervention and last 20yrs is testament to that. And SubxanAllah, how people changed, one time leader that Somali hoped might bring some change turn out this

From this

xin_0720106312021687721110.jpg

to this

Shariif_Zenawe1.jpg

sitting on the famous and smiling with the man whose forces massacred Somalis in Xamar. Talk to anyone that was in Xamar during the occupation, the horrors and perverted violence people faced was unimaginable.

Foreign occupation or assistance might have been worth it if Somalis actually benefited in the long run and our leaders had the power to independently make decisions on our behalf. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Tell any example where Somalis benefited from foreign intervention

Look today, Somalis are being attacked from several fronts,

Central regions spearheaded by Ahlu Sunnah, Dooxada Shabbeele and Ethiopians. The groups attacking from these areas are beholden to Ethiopia.The same is true in the Gedo, Bay and Bakool. Kenyans and their Azanian project is gunning for Jubba.Does anyone seriously think Somalis will benefit and Kenyan and Ethiopia will give their mini-projects in these regions and allow the TFG to fill the power vacuum?

Mayaani I don't know truth but I will stick with facts:-)

MMA I hardly go to weddings in Boston, too crazy for my liking.

Zack...I see you are restoring to juvenile talk.

Ra’iisal wasaaraha iyo wafdigiisa oo ku socday ilaa saddax diyaaradood oo kuwa qumaatiga u kaca ah, ayaa waxaa garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Beledweyne ku soo dhaweeyay mas’uuliyiinta ka tirsan xoogaggii dhawaan la wareegay magaalada iyo
saraakiisha ciidamada Itoobiya, waxaana uu halkaa salaan sharaf uga qaatay cutubyo ka mid ah ciidamada dowladda Itoobiya

Intaas kadib waxaa loo soo galbiyay xarunta Jaamacadda Hiiraan University ee duleedka magaalada Beledweyne oo hadda saldhig u ah ciidamada dowladda Itoobiya, waxaana ay halkaa kulamo kula qaateen Saraakiisha dowladda Itoobiya, odayaasha dhaqanka iyo waliba mas’uuliyiinta xoogaggii ku wehliyay dagaallka ciidamada dowladda Itoobiya.

Hiiraan

Zack Let me guess, I get feeling you will pull GD, Abdiweli is only using the Ethiopians..lool

Jacpher   

Dr_Osman. Puntland is part and parcel of of Somalia and Somalia is up in flames. For a Doctor, the discussion is bigger than my little tuulo is better than yours.

Che: You're right in that foreign intervention has never produced any tangible result for us. Two decades ago, US, France, Italy, Belgium, Pakistan, Nigeria, to the present and the weaker African countries, Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, produced none whatsoever. If anything is gained out of these interventions, it's more clan warfare, hatred and animosity. You're right on the money regarding Sheriif. I never knew a man could make that much dramatic transformation in a short period. Words don't describe how he completly changed. From Quranic teacher to Ethiopian lapdog in every sense of the word.

I am not sure the warring factions in the country want peace. Not convinced yet, but if they do want peace, they must also want it on their own terms and whatever means necessary to achieve it. No other way out except between a rock and a hard place.