Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Dood: Muqdsho yaa leh

LoL, Che. Aabo markuu boosaska degmada Hodan ka gadaaye, waa meesha hadda Isgoyska Bakaaraha ah, dadka wey la yaabanaayeen meel duur jiq ayee ahayd. Maxaa duurkaas ku faleysaa dhahaayeen. And that was somewhere in mid '60s. Hodana lama dhihi jirin, iskaba dhaaf degmo ahaatee.

Nagadaa ninyahow are you saying Hodan goof aheed?:-)

Maybe you were reer goof that used to chase us as kids when macalinka usha noo diri jiray.

Somalina   

Cad cad haddey maal geliyeen magaalada oo ay dhiseen ciidan difaaca maxay u maal gelin waayeen?

maxay cadawga soo duula isaga difaaci waayeen?

Kii loo yimaada ayaa iska difaaca cadawga marwalba, maantana kii loo yimid ayaa maamula sida uu u maamuli jirey waagii hore. Cad cad wey degan yihiin, cidna ma dafireyso xuquuqdooda. Intaasaana uga baxey sheekadan, meel Fuad Shangole soo noqnoqdo waa la firaaqeeyaa.

'Meeshaan yaa leh uma soo gelin' iyo 'waan dhex dabaalaanaa inaan kii leh soo bandhigo' waa lama arrimood oo aan iskeeneynin. Cajiib!

Raamsade   

Somalina, don't waste your energy no true blooded Somali will ever give fellow Somali his fair due. And that includes graciously according fellow Somaali his fair place in history. Neither I nor you are deprivig Reer CadCads of their immense contribution to Xamar be it architecture, attire, food or even music. All we're saying is Xamar as we know it today with 16 Degmos predominately sits on a traditional lands belonging to known Somali clan/s. Denying this means perpetuation of statelessness and certain guarantee that the sad episode of 1991 will playout again.

Fazliyah   

History shows that the Banadiri people are the founders of Xamar. They are made up of communities of diverse origins bounded together centuries of common tradition, values and beliefs. The mainstay of the reer Xamar or as your calling them "cad cad" culture is peaceful coexistence, hard work and loyalty based on neighborhood and deep association to their locality rather than blood affiliation.

Marka sida ii muuqata hadda reer Banaadir baladkoodii aaba loo bururooyaa waana laxaqirooyaa!!! Allah macaak… wax yarleeba kaharay inta Xamar kunool hadda saan umaleynaayo less than 8% maybe.

Raamsade;775196 wrote:
. All we're saying is Xamar as we know it today with 16 Degmos predominately sits on a traditional lands belonging to known Somali clan/s. .

Actually, that's more accurate and reflective of the current Xamar but I thought we were talking about historical Xamar minus degmooyinka built after 40s into 80s.

I do remember people uprooted from Yaaqshiid when my family moved there in 80s were mostly from particular tribe. There was no denying that.

Somalina   

Che -Guevara;775127 wrote:
"Xamar dadka maanta degan dhan 60% cad cad ayey ahaan lahaayeen ayey cad cad Xamar loogu yimid."

That's most ill-informed or willfully ignorant thing to say.

Waraa MMA

Hodan, Howlwadaag, Wadajir, Kaaraan iyo Yaaqshiid were built couple of centuries ago dee:-)

The only ignorant person here is someone who doesn't know where he's not wanted.

Don't address me again Nicca! find someone who wants to exchange with your KIND! capisce!

Hit the road jack!

loool....I thought you were done addressing. You can't help yourself can you?

Your obsession with Fuad is bordering insanity. Fuad has four wives, needs no fifth, certainly not Woyane cheerleader. Do yourself a favor and go back to posting pics to wash off that shame.

I will let you have the last word since I am generous mood.

gooni   

Waxba makala lihin gacaliso waan is leenahay dhulkaaga iyo dhulkaygu waa isku mid waxaa kaliya oon sheegay in dadkaa cadcad ukuntoodii la jabiyay burburkii ka dib xataa qaar baan mudug ku arkay biyihii cabi waayay, kolay hadda dooni maayaan inay xamar yeeshaan sidaan filayo.

Sign in to follow this