Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Can an Indepenent SSC State survive????

Saalax   

Duufaan the SSC group are poor i doubt their trade with Berbera or other Somaliland ports matters. Our main traders are

1.Somalilanders

2.Djibouti

3.Ethiopia

4.Yemen

5.Somalilanders from Somali region

6.Azanians from Somali region

7.The outside world

8. We can also add Egypt to the list since it has been developing good relations with Somaliland recently.

Duufaan   

The Hermet;770212 wrote:
looooool @ " your a somalidid and that says it all"....amazing walahi i dont know whether to laugh or to cry. Saxibiyal .

Please do not cry and take advice for Xaaji & co. I do not want my computer to be wet!

Saalax   

SSC community having a large diaspora in America and their activities supporting the SSC rebel group has been weakened by the ban on

Somali money remittance companies, ironically though one of the women arrested in the USA for sending money to Al shabab before the ban on the Somali money remittance companies in America hails from the SSC region.

Minn. woman facing Somalia terror case arrested

AMY FORLITI, Associated Press

Updated 08:51 p.m., Monday, October 3, 2011

di-8HYS.jpg

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Minn-woman-facing-Somalia-terror-case-arrested-2200173.php#ixzz1iT1kmdvk

Liibaan   

The whole World knows the Leader of Shabaab is from Somaliland Clan Enclave . Maybe the 2 ladies work for the terrorist Ina Godane.

=walahi i dont know whether to laugh or to cry.

There is other option for you: go cry, and cry your heart out, perhaps the queen will start having sympathy and recognition will mistakenly jump off the window.(daaqadda bay ka soo boodi)...;), The nooses are getting tighter around SNM gangs' necks. Awdal Stae of Somalia is becoming a force to be reckoned with. SSC, the backbone of Somali Unity is awakening and recalibrating theirs Ustardheers for the blue to dominate the world. The Road Map is the only legal document notarized by the Security Council to be implemented in the country, north or south, by the end of the year.

Duufaan   

MoonLight1;769934 wrote:
We all know what the outcome of the Khatumo 2 conference will be. This is my prediction.

1) A state or (maamul goboleed called SSC or Darwiishland) will be declared.

2) SL will be given 48 hours to leave LA or face allout war.

3) PL will be told to leave the last tuulo they occupy aka Buurawadal.

4) Ali Khaliif will be crowned as the head of State.

5) Ethiopia will open a counselate in LA.

But the big Question is can this newly declared state survive.

Politically it seems it will survive since the bully boy in the region aka Ethiopia is happy with it, SL and PL will be told off to stay away from this area.

Economically ??? I doubt this state will be independent from PL and SL, since they have no access to the sea, no major airports, the only income source will be to tax transit goods coming from SL to other places of Somalia and also taxation from transit goods from Somalia to SL going through their territory, in another word this will be an Isbaaro state like Ximan & Xeeb.

Moonlight

So it is Ethiopia, Galaydh, Poor SSC and Isbaaro. You sound very much Habar Masayrsan. In that case I will put the first Isbaaro the road between Gaalkacayo and Garoowe. just few miles out side Garoowe.

'Liibaan';770241 wrote:
The whole World knows the Leader of Shabaab is from Somaliland Clan Enclave . Maybe the 2 ladies work for the terrorist Ina Godane.

Liibaan Alshabaab are the likes of the Darwiish u love so much

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;770288 wrote:
Liibaan Alshabaab are the likes of the Darwiish u love so much

Alshabaab are the likes of the somalidiid clan-secessionists u love so much.

War liibaan sawdiga babqaa igu noqday oo kale Maya waxan ka waday Darawiishtad jeceshihid iyo Alshabaab dhoobadooda meel ba laga wada qaaday wa niman isku maba dii ah.

NGONGE   

Lets wait for the results of this meeting before trying to guess what will happen next. It is still a predicament for all concerned.